The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 02:23 AM   #181
country flag pokey camp

pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharapova Has A New Boy-friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
hot? where? as in temperature hot? does he have a fever?
Whatever. Girl don’t knock till you’ve tried it.

He certainly gives me a fever.

Seriously.
pokey camp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 03:23 AM   #182
country flag kesara

kesara is just really nice kesara is just really nice kesara is just really nice kesara is just really nice kesara is just really nice kesara is just really nice kesara is just really nice kesara is just really nice kesara is just really nice kesara is just really nice kesara is just really nice

Hey everybody! My names Kesara! Im new!
Found this while surfing the web...
http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/09/tennis...s-lakers-star/
Oh boy, oh boy!
kesara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 03:36 AM   #183
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesara View Post
Hey everybody! My names Kesara! Im new!
Found this while surfing the web...
http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/09/tennis...s-lakers-star/
Oh boy, oh boy!
Once again....OMG!!!
great find
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 03:58 AM   #184
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokey camp View Post
Bodo? Well Bodo is kinda hot. At this point I wouldn’t complain if Maria took up with him. And I doubt he has the herp so that’s definitely a step up.
I think you have the wrong guy.
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:16 AM   #185
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post

what was that all about
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:22 AM   #186
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacey View Post

what was that all about
I am confusest.
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:25 AM   #187
country flag Jacey

Quote:
I am confusest.
I was referring to:

Originally Posted by pokey camp
Bodo? Well Bodo is kinda hot. At this point I wouldn’t complain if Maria took up with him. And I doubt he has the herp so that’s definitely a step up.

then you:
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:11 AM   #188
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

Quote:
I was referring to:

Originally Posted by pokey camp

then you:
Yeap, I gotcha. I meant, I am confused about the Bodo comment.
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:16 AM   #189
country flag Jacey

I guess Sasha is really taken in by our Maria, I read this over on their site....oh by the way they posted a link from our forum on there site so I don't think its all that bad that we do the same so here it is:

http://sashavujacic.ning.com/forum/t...84Comment12950

And please be respectful of what post....if any that you decide to write over there, remember we haven't written all happy-go-luck things about him on our site.

"You read my damn mind - I didn't want to kill it though! I'm thinking that maybe it was for a different reason though- Maybe he was caught off guard by the paps and wanted privacy- This guy is so not about PDA. I mean seriously, at last night's dinner he was totally blushing just from hearing her name! It was so cute, I wish he'd blush like that for me! LOL"
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:22 AM   #190
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Once again....OMG!!!
great find
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:23 AM   #191
country flag pokey camp

pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute pokey camp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeap, I gotcha. I meant, I am confused about the Bodo comment.
What?

Oh no, of course I like my men old, wrinkled, ugly, insane, senile, delusional, misogynistic, irrational, vindictive and bitter. That’s soo hot.

I was totally joking people. I just assumed anyone with functioning eyesight would understand that I could not be serious.

Anyway, that pic is sweet. Just don’t come down with the clap or something Masha because it would be a total bummer if my two favorite players ended up with matching Valtrex prescriptions.
pokey camp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:26 AM   #192
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Bodo? Hot?

Edit: Ok thank god.

Looks wise, Maria could do better, but hey if she's happy, then it's cool.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:38 AM   #193
country flag Jacey

ok....saska77....your so wrong for putting both that pic & that comment of Maria up.
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:49 AM   #194
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

At this point I only can say:

If Maria is happy (and she looks happy) I'm happy... for the first time really hand in hand with a boy-friend...

Go for it you two!!!!!
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:49 AM   #195
country flag saska77

saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of saska77 has much to be proud of

ok yes maybe (I deleted it), but it was not meant in a bad or negative way. It is just that this looks a bit like a publicity stunt.

But the fact is that I need to go and get a life