The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #1861
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Oh gosh not this again. He deserved to be banned. Not because he thinks Maria is a lesbian, but because that's ALL he posted about.
He himself said he is not a fan of Maria and he only came here to talk about Masha being a lesbian. That's all he cares about, not Maria herself.

Anways, Sasha has been looking really good! Hair, body, everything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #1862
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Oh gosh not this again. He deserved to be banned. Not because he thinks Maria is a lesbian, but because that's ALL he posted about.
He himself said he is not a fan of Maria and he only came here to talk about Masha being a lesbian. That's all he cares about, not Maria herself.

Anways, Sasha has been looking really good! Hair, body, everything.
Last time I checked, that's hardly a reason for a ban.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #1863
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Last time I checked, that's hardly a reason for a ban.
It is when he posts about it here. SS is for Maria fans. He contributed absolutely nothing after his first couple of posts.

If he only spoke on GM I doubt he would have been banned.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #1864
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

It wasn't him thinking she was a lesbian the reason to be banned. It was the tone in which he wrote. He was an obvious troll. I am surprised how you guys did not/ do not see that... He was - I don't even know how to express myself in English how he was... And he seemed like an obesessed person and like his misson was to turn everyone to chant his mantra all the time. We got it the 1st time he wrote it, I have also my opinions aswell but I do not go on writing them all the time here in recycled and re-chewed way...
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:24 PM   #1865
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is when he posts about it here. SS is for Maria fans. He contributed absolutely nothing after his first couple of posts.

If he only spoke on GM I doubt he would have been banned.
That's doesn't help your argument, because most people here don't contribute.
Anyway, the entire sub forum bullying out one poster over a frivolous thing is silly, IMO.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #1866
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
It wasn't him thinking she was a lesbian the reason to be banned. It was the tone in which he wrote. He was an obvious troll. I am surprised how you guys did not/ do not see that... He was - I don't even know how to express myself in English how he was... And he seemed like an obesessed person and like his misson was to turn everyone to chant his mantra all the time. We got it the 1st time he wrote it, I have also my opinions aswell but I do not go on writing them all the time here in recycled and re-chewed way...
That was well obvious that the poster was trolling, I'm not denying that. I just think that the subject of trolling led to his ban.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #1867
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That was well obvious that the poster was trolling, I'm not denying that. I just think that the subject of trolling led to his ban.
I personally do not care what got him banned, I am happy he is gone from here.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #1868
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I personally do not care what got him banned, I am happy he is gone from here.
K

We should move on, then.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #1869
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I did not have a problem with lesbsessed's opinion about Maria's sexuality, but it was all he talked about. Not only here but in GM also. I was over it before it began, I respect your opinion but don't try shoving it down my throat when I've already got your point.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #1870
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Again, how do you become a mod?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #1871
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Again, how do you become a mod?
This is a forum, people exchange opinions. You'll just have to deal with it.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #1872
country flag lefty24

Quote:
This is a forum, people exchange opinions. You'll just have to deal with it.
What does that have to do with her becoming a mod?

Anyways we get that had his opinion, but thats ALL he talked about and wouldn't stop talking about it. We got it after the first couple of posts, no need for the 100 other posts.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #1873
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
What does that have to do with her becoming a mod?

Anyways we get that had his opinion, but thats ALL he talked about and wouldn't stop talking about it. We got it after the first couple of posts, no need for the 100 other posts.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist...
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #1874
country flag lefty24

Quote:
It doesn't take a rocket scientist...
I know what you were saying, but being a mod doesn't have to do with banning people because you dont agree with them. This place would be an utter mess without them.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #1875
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
I know what you were saying, but being a mod doesn't have to do with banning people because you dont agree with them. This place would be an utter mess without them.
I don't think we have a mod here. Jovana hasn't shown up in ages. Well, not to my knowledge, at least.