The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #1846
country flag R_Scott
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
I can not be 100% sure, but most probably I know the laws of your country better than you. Have several companies and more than 30 years experience there.
Show to your lawyer everything you wrote about Maria here and he'll tell you the difference between expressing personal opinion and statements attaching attributes to a private or legal person.
For example "she is a lesbian" is not an opinion. But "I think she is a lesbian" and "she may be is a lesbian" are opinions.
Here is the forum of Maria Sharapova. I care about it. I do not care if you'll post in "General Messages" or anywhere else.
That's the reason why I said to you find another place.
The intelligent people understand from few words.
With one possible exception, all of my posts about Sharapova's sexual orientation have been expressed as opinion, not statement of fact.

Just to make it clear, I think Sharapova is a lesbian.

Happy?
R_Scott is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #1847
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical
 
Charlatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 6,348
Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Yayyyyyy, seeing u express ur big fat opinion just makes my day. So happy that I could die.

Do we need to chant mantra for ya? Maria is gay. Maria is gay. Maria is gay.

you also happy now?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #1848
country flag denny5576
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,145
denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Scott View Post
I disagree. Maria, despite stated desire to be a private person, is constantly throwing herself on the public. She is much more than a tennis player. She has become a fixture at Hollywood parties, both official and unofficial, fashion industry events and every other public and glamorous venue imaginable.
The statement in red is a lie.
I repeat: find another place...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #1849
country flag humanabstract
Senior Member
 
humanabstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 408
humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Why is it so important for certain people?
I don't care, I like Masha as a person and as a tennis player. Straight, gay, bisexual, whatever...
__________________
MARIA SHARAPOVA
RUSSIAN GIRLS

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #1850
country flag nectar69
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 270
nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

I don't think it matters whether she's gay or not and it's not like someone saying she is on this forum is going to matter. Maria doesn't read this. It's not lke it's about to become breaking news around the world, it's just one troll running his mouth. This rumor isn't even new, so I'm not sure why he keeps going on about it. I'm sure if it's true someday it will come out and then he can say I told you so, until then he needs to leave.
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #1851
country flag heelsrule1988
Senior Member
 
heelsrule1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 622
heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

This is hilarious.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #1852
country flag denny5576
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,145
denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Sasha is already in Istanbul. The tests were no problem for him:



Last edited by denny5576 : Aug 17th, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #1853
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch
 
Mistress of Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 18,615
Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

His hair looks a bit better.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #1854
country flag Marilyn Monheaux
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Living in technicolor
Posts: 15,800
Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

He's in great shape.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1855
country flag MM_1257
Senior Member
 
MM_1257's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,565
MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

He had a lot of time in LA to enjoy beach, sun and gym.
A pity that they already need to be in Istanbul so our theory of not having an engagement anymore cannot be confirmed.
And why would the tests for a grown up, healthy, fit male be a problem in the first place? I just hope the tennis players have these kind of tests + skin check regularly too.. With the teams it is organized, tennis as an individual sport I think they have to go themselves - or do WTA/ATP have any kind of rules?
__________________
Ana Ivanovic, Maria Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Makiri, Vika, W sisters, Sarita, Domi, Halep, Dinarik tnx for all!
ROGER FEDERER, RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Kei, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #1856
country flag shaktincredible
Senior Member
 
shaktincredible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,131
shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

this is the first time i like sasha's hair
__________________
"I will never leave you. i will never hurt you. and i will never stop loving you."

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #1857
country flag MM_1257
Senior Member
 
MM_1257's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,565
MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Hopefully this season the relationship with the "old new" Efes coach will be better. They kicked out Ilias Zouros...
__________________
Ana Ivanovic, Maria Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Makiri, Vika, W sisters, Sarita, Domi, Halep, Dinarik tnx for all!
ROGER FEDERER, RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Kei, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #1858
country flag Kon.
Member
 
Kon.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,793
Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
He looks better than usual.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #1859
country flag MashaFan01
Senior Member
 
MashaFan01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,451
MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Although I'm a Masha fan - I'm a bit surprised by the intolerance of my fellow fans - I've read through the conversation with R_Scott and it beats me why Masha fans suddenly start to be rude and call R-Scott names and such - He has expressed an opinion and facts to support his opinion - Now - y'all may not agree with R_Scott's opinion - but there is no reason to call him "stupid" - want him to leave this Siberian Siren forum or demand that he'll be banned from it - That is in my opinion very immature

R_Scott has plenty of facts to proof that Masha is more in the public eye than any of her fellow tennis players - men included - Denying it just won't make those facts go away - Her appearances at these kinda events are however mainly part of her contracts with several companies which products she endorses - ie part of her obligations - and maybe apart from a very few - not events she's chosen to attend to of her own free will - R_Scott should keep apart the fact that Masha is in the public eye because she occasionally appears at parties and celebrities events and her personal life of which very little has been revealed and of which she very seldom speaks about - In that effect Masha is a private person

As for R-Scott's speculations about Masha's sexual orientation - I find that topic irrelevant - but to be honest - many of the Masha fans on this Siberian Siren fan forum have been speculating about her love life - so I can't really see the fuzz and the reason to attack R-Scott for his opinion - Personally I don't care what Masha does in her bed room and with whom she does it - As far as I'm concerned it's none of anyone's business - Whatever her sexual orientation - Masha is and always will be a fantastic tennis player and an admirable person - There are enough facts to proof even that
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #1860
WowWow
mhmmm
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,463
WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Although I'm a Masha fan - I'm a bit surprised by the intolerance of my fellow fans - I've read through the conversation with R_Scott and it beats me why Masha fans suddenly start to be rude and call R-Scott names and such - He has expressed an opinion and facts to support his opinion - Now - y'all may not agree with R_Scott's opinion - but there is no reason to call him "stupid" - want him to leave this Siberian Siren forum or demand that he'll be banned from it - That is in my opinion very immature

R_Scott has plenty of facts to proof that Masha is more in the public eye than any of her fellow tennis players - men included - Denying it just won't make those facts go away - Her appearances at these kinda events are however mainly part of her contracts with several companies which products she endorses - ie part of her obligations - and maybe apart from a very few - not events she's chosen to attend to of her own free will - R_Scott should keep apart the fact that Masha is in the public eye because she occasionally appears at parties and celebrities events and her personal life of which very little has been revealed and of which she very seldom speaks about - In that effect Masha is a private person

As for R-Scott's speculations about Masha's sexual orientation - I find that topic irrelevant - but to be honest - many of the Masha fans on this Siberian Siren fan forum have been speculating about her love life - so I can't really see the fuzz and the reason to attack R-Scott for his opinion - Personally I don't care what Masha does in her bed room and with whom she does it - As far as I'm concerned it's none of anyone's business - Whatever her sexual orientation - Masha is and always will be a fantastic tennis player and an admirable person - There are enough facts to proof even that
Before everyone gangs up on you, I'll just say that I could not agree more.
That particular ban was very hypocritical.
__________________
Do no harm, but take no shit.
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios