The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #1846
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
I can not be 100% sure, but most probably I know the laws of your country better than you. Have several companies and more than 30 years experience there.
Show to your lawyer everything you wrote about Maria here and he'll tell you the difference between expressing personal opinion and statements attaching attributes to a private or legal person.
For example "she is a lesbian" is not an opinion. But "I think she is a lesbian" and "she may be is a lesbian" are opinions.
Here is the forum of Maria Sharapova. I care about it. I do not care if you'll post in "General Messages" or anywhere else.
That's the reason why I said to you find another place.
The intelligent people understand from few words.
With one possible exception, all of my posts about Sharapova's sexual orientation have been expressed as opinion, not statement of fact.

Just to make it clear, I think Sharapova is a lesbian.

Happy?
R_Scott is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #1847
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Yayyyyyy, seeing u express ur big fat opinion just makes my day. So happy that I could die.

Do we need to chant mantra for ya? Maria is gay. Maria is gay. Maria is gay.

you also happy now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #1848
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Scott View Post
I disagree. Maria, despite stated desire to be a private person, is constantly throwing herself on the public. She is much more than a tennis player. She has become a fixture at Hollywood parties, both official and unofficial, fashion industry events and every other public and glamorous venue imaginable.
The statement in red is a lie.
I repeat: find another place...
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #1849
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Why is it so important for certain people?
I don't care, I like Masha as a person and as a tennis player. Straight, gay, bisexual, whatever...

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #1850
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold

I don't think it matters whether she's gay or not and it's not like someone saying she is on this forum is going to matter. Maria doesn't read this. It's not lke it's about to become breaking news around the world, it's just one troll running his mouth. This rumor isn't even new, so I'm not sure why he keeps going on about it. I'm sure if it's true someday it will come out and then he can say I told you so, until then he needs to leave.
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #1851
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

This is hilarious.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #1852
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Sasha is already in Istanbul. The tests were no problem for him:

Last edited by denny5576 : Aug 17th, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #1853
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

His hair looks a bit better.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #1854
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

He's in great shape.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1855
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

He had a lot of time in LA to enjoy beach, sun and gym.
A pity that they already need to be in Istanbul so our theory of not having an engagement anymore cannot be confirmed.
And why would the tests for a grown up, healthy, fit male be a problem in the first place? I just hope the tennis players have these kind of tests + skin check regularly too.. With the teams it is organized, tennis as an individual sport I think they have to go themselves - or do WTA/ATP have any kind of rules?
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #1856
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

this is the first time i like sasha's hair

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #1857
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Hopefully this season the relationship with the "old new" Efes coach will be better. They kicked out Ilias Zouros...
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #1858
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
He looks better than usual.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #1859
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Although I'm a Masha fan - I'm a bit surprised by the intolerance of my fellow fans - I've read through the conversation with R_Scott and it beats me why Masha fans suddenly start to be rude and call R-Scott names and such - He has expressed an opinion and facts to support his opinion - Now - y'all may not agree with R_Scott's opinion - but there is no reason to call him "stupid" - want him to leave this Siberian Siren forum or demand that he'll be banned from it - That is in my opinion very immature

R_Scott has plenty of facts to proof that Masha is more in the public eye than any of her fellow tennis players - men included - Denying it just won't make those facts go away - Her appearances at these kinda events are however mainly part of her contracts with several companies which products she endorses - ie part of her obligations - and maybe apart from a very few - not events she's chosen to attend to of her own free will - R_Scott should keep apart the fact that Masha is in the public eye because she occasionally appears at parties and celebrities events and her personal life of which very little has been revealed and of which she very seldom speaks about - In that effect Masha is a private person

As for R-Scott's speculations about Masha's sexual orientation - I find that topic irrelevant - but to be honest - many of the Masha fans on this Siberian Siren fan forum have been speculating about her love life - so I can't really see the fuzz and the reason to attack R-Scott for his opinion - Personally I don't care what Masha does in her bed room and with whom she does it - As far as I'm concerned it's none of anyone's business - Whatever her sexual orientation - Masha is and always will be a fantastic tennis player and an admirable person - There are enough facts to proof even that
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #1860
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Although I'm a Masha fan - I'm a bit surprised by the intolerance of my fellow fans - I've read through the conversation with R_Scott and it beats me why Masha fans suddenly start to be rude and call R-Scott names and such - He has expressed an opinion and facts to support his opinion - Now - y'all may not agree with R_Scott's opinion - but there is no reason to call him "stupid" - want him to leave this Siberian Siren forum or demand that he'll be banned from it - That is in my opinion very immature

R_Scott has plenty of facts to proof that Masha is more in the public eye than any of her fellow tennis players - men included - Denying it just won't make those facts go away - Her appearances at these kinda events are however mainly part of her contracts with several companies which products she endorses - ie part of her obligations - and maybe apart from a very few - not events she's chosen to attend to of her own free will - R_Scott should keep apart the fact that Masha is in the public eye because she occasionally appears at parties and celebrities events and her personal life of which very little has been revealed and of which she very seldom speaks about - In that effect Masha is a private person

As for R-Scott's speculations about Masha's sexual orientation - I find that topic irrelevant - but to be honest - many of the Masha fans on this Siberian Siren fan forum have been speculating about her love life - so I can't really see the fuzz and the reason to attack R-Scott for his opinion - Personally I don't care what Masha does in her bed room and with whom she does it - As far as I'm concerned it's none of anyone's business - Whatever her sexual orientation - Masha is and always will be a fantastic tennis player and an admirable person - There are enough facts to proof even that
Before everyone gangs up on you, I'll just say that I could not agree more.
That particular ban was very hypocritical.