The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 118 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #1756
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

at the gif. I am dying.
You see, Maria had a platonic relationship with all these guys... Now I get it.
And no, Mr. Denny, it is not known - it is speculated. (Just like Belle is speculated, but those speculations about her are maybe with less credibility. )
Novak Djokovic denied any kinds of relationships, except friendship with Miss Sharapova in the media, and Andy Roddick aswell. Same did Miss Sharapova. If the rumour goes around that they were her boyfriends, fine, I am also very well aware of those rumours, but officially, unfortunately she has not presented those relationships as such. And if you can wait for Maria to say that if she is over or not (or married ) with Vujacic, then you could also respect her will to have those 2 relationships under the rug. Or should I say bed? Unless Max Eisenbud wants you to say so...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #1757
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaBabyTennis View Post
Wait. Maria isn't gay? I'm heartbroken.
No, silly. Heterosexual Maria Sharapova is heterosexual. All evidence to the contrary, she's still straight as an arrow.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #1758
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Svetlio! How can you miss Ferrero.
I am by no means an inside source but I know they were getting it on.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #1759
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

All I'll say is,if Maria came out as gay,her icon status,her sex symbol status,her reputation would nosedive. She'd be toast popularity-wise...
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #1760
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
All I'll say is,if Maria came out as gay,her icon status,her sex symbol status,her reputation would nosedive. She'd be toast popularity-wise...
True but I just have a hard time believing shed fake an engagement because she's gay.
They seemed really legitimate, and as we know Maria can't act

Then again, it wouldn't really surprise me.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #1761
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all

This is all really stupid. Maria's personal life is her personal life. And if you were any kind of friend or fan of Maria you wouldn't come on here and start blabing stuff that you supsosedly know. Personally, I think Denny is just some fan, who's making up his own fan fiction.

I don't think Maria's gay, but if she is that's her business, not mine or anybody else's on here. Although I have to admit if she and Kirilenko did get it on, I'd pay to watch a little of that!
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #1762
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

The last couple of pages are just.... poor.

Come on guys, what is this whole thing about Maria being this or that? Really? It isnt mature and it wont lead you anywhere because it is pure speculation talk. I dont agree with the rumors but even if they are true who cares really? Is she happy? That is what counts. Me knowing her preference wont make her or me any happier.
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #1763
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyre View Post

Come on guys, what is this whole thing about Maria being this or that? Really? It isnt mature and it wont lead you anywhere because it is pure speculation talk. I dont agree with the rumors but even if they are true who cares really? Is she happy? That is what counts. Me knowing her preference wont make her or me any happier.
Well said.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #1764
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So basically what you're saying is that it's OK to discuss her private life and rumors as long as it's about her being straight, but it's immature to do so in case she's a lesbian? Double standards much?
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #1765
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
So basically what you're saying is that it's OK to discuss her private life and rumors as long as it's about her being straight, but it's immature to do so in case she's a lesbian? Double standards much?
No what I am talking about is that you spend 2 pages now trying to establish whether or not Maria is lesbian or straight, based on nonfactual evidence, rumors etc etc that have nothing to do with discussing her actual private life per se.

There is a huge difference between talking about concrete stuff that is actually happening in Maria's life and trying to take a peek through the peephole in Maria's bedroom...

I am not a fan of rumors, but actual things that are happening in her life.

If you translate that as "double standards" then I am sorry but you miss-interpreted my point entirely.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #1766
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
No what I am talking about is that you spend 2 pages now trying to establish whether or not Maria is lesbian or straight, based on nonfactual evidence, rumors etc etc that have nothing to do with discussing her actual private life per se.

There is a huge difference between talking about concrete stuff that is actually happening in Maria's life and trying to take a peek through the peephole in Maria's bedroom...

I am not a fan of rumors, but actual things that are happening in her life.

If you translate that as "double standards" then I am sorry but you miss-interpreted my point entirely.
The truth is, we don't really know what's happening in her private life, so it's all speculations. There are way more than 2 pages talking about her engagement ring. All based on speculations. I didn't see you calling that 'poor'.
I am sorry if I misinterpreted your point, but the way it is right now, it really screams double standards.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #1767
country flag Valkyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
The truth is, we don't really know what's happening in her private life, so it's all speculations. There are way more than 2 pages talking about her engagement ring. All based on speculations. I didn't see you calling that 'poor'.
I am sorry if I misinterpreted your point, but the way it is right now, it really screams double standards.
I am a relatively new and not very active member, you think I am going to research the entire thread so as to come up with an exact number of "poor pages/posts" in order to be statistically perfect in my sentence. The fact that you seem to be bothered by a single word (poor) which is in fact part of an opinion (mine which you dont have to agree with), further suggests that you are blowing this out of proportions.

And really there is no need to.

All I said is that I am not very fond of what goes on in Maria's sex life or her preferences according to gender. I do care if she is happy with her engagement, or if she is not and everything is canceled, because that will affect her performance as a tennis player which is the main reason I admire her.

Being straight or a lesbian will not affect my admiration of her, or her tennis performance, or her happiness whatsoever. Being unhappy with a canceled engagement/wedding will. I come here mainly to learn about such things, not go through rumors about stuff that have nothing to do with that.

I hope now you understand better what I was trying to say and we can finally let this go one way or another. Besides we dont have to agree, that is the beauty of it.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #1768
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
I am a relatively new and not very active member, you think I am going to research the entire thread so as to come up with an exact number of "poor pages/posts" in order to be statistically perfect in my sentence. The fact that you seem to be bothered by a single word (poor) which is in fact part of an opinion (mine which you dont have to agree with), further suggests that you are blowing this out of proportions.

And really there is no need to.

All I said is that I am not very fond of what goes on in Maria's sex life or her preferences according to gender. I do care if she is happy with her engagement, or if she is not and everything is canceled, because that will affect her performance as a tennis player which is the main reason I admire her.

Being straight or a lesbian will not affect my admiration of her, or her tennis performance, or her happiness whatsoever. Being unhappy with a canceled engagement/wedding will. I come here mainly to learn about such things, not go through rumors about stuff that have nothing to do with that.

I hope now you understand better what I was trying to say and we can finally let this go one way or another. Besides we dont have to agree, that is the beauty of it.
We definitely disagree.
I still think you're trying to downplay your original message now , but fair enough...let's leave it at that.
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:32 AM   #1769
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

ooopps im sure im the only one interested in seeing sasha shirtless,so sorry

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 06:55 AM   #1770
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Geez,he looks way more ripped than he used to(hope that doesn't sound too weird as astraight guy)
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote