The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2011, 04:11 PM   #1531
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Masha/Sasha/Nets Thread

NBA star Sasha Vujacic at King's
NBA star Sasha Vujacic took part in a basketball practice session at King’s this week. Sasha played for LA Lakers from 2004 - 2010, winning two NBA titles, and now plays for the New Jersey Nets. Three lucky King’s students - Toni Oki, Ben Carlstrand and Harry Bartlett took to the court with Sasha during his off season training session at the school. Short work was made of the King’s defense by the 6’7’’ pro who takes his practice free throw shots at the basket with his eyes closed! The students were thrilled to have had the opportunity to meet and play with such a legend.

https://olga.kcs.org.uk/node/2086

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:21 PM   #1532
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Sasha Vujacic:

"If it's true I am the envy of millions of men, that's a great compliment to me and my fiancee.

"We are very happy together, on and off our respective courts, and that's what matters.

"She believes that winning Wimbledon this year would be the biggest win of her career - and I believe it, too."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/more-s...5875-23214666/
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 11:54 PM   #1533
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

He was so adorkable in the few minutes of the match I managed to see today. Did he show her 6 to go in the end?
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 07:33 PM   #1534
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Can we make this the Masha / Sasha / NBA thread?

or better Masha / Sasha / NBA LOCKOUT thread?

It's happening, y'all!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=13969597
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 07:55 PM   #1535
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Can we make this the Masha / Sasha / NBA thread?

or better Masha / Sasha / NBA LOCKOUT thread?

It's happening, y'all!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=13969597
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME... for Maria.

Sasha is a better cheerleader then player anyways.
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 12:11 AM   #1536
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

At least you found me a single upside. Still, I don't think Vujacic would stay on for too long- you can tell that guy just really wants to play. At lest we know he'll be round during USO since its close by and season can't have started.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 12:27 AM   #1537

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^You should just become a soccer fan. No lockouts in sight.

Btw, with the NBA in a lockout, She-Sha won't get paid, will he? And how does his free-agency work now?
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 01:49 AM   #1538
country flag kimgurl

kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all kimgurl is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME... for Maria.

Sasha is a better cheerleader then player anyways.
no!!!!sasha loves to play, and besides my dream of seeing him play with drose or with kobe again is not happening yet..
damn this nba lock out( i cant still understand it btw)

Quote:
harry,zayn,louis,liam,niall
kimgurl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 10:29 AM   #1539
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha is definitely her karma keeper, we wont talk about him badly anymore
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 10:44 AM   #1540
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
^^You should just become a soccer fan. No lockouts in sight.

Btw, with the NBA in a lockout, She-Sha won't get paid, will he? And how does his free-agency work now?
Nah he won't get paid (Maria = solo moneymaker ). And now he and all other FAs can't get signed til the lockout ends i.e. til a new CBA is reached. Hopefully the Nets can retain D-Wills and Humphries after the lockout as well.

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 11:04 AM   #1541
country flag gc-spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimgurl View Post
no!!!!sasha loves to play, and besides my dream of seeing him play with drose or with kobe again is not happening yet..
damn this nba lock out( i cant still understand it btw)
Lol I know I'm told again and again but I keep forgetting. For anyone who doesn't know: Basically the current CBA gives players salaries 57% of revenue and owners get 43%. At that rate a lot of owners are making a loss and it isn't worth it (especially for small-mid market teams which aren't particularly profitable and hence can't compete with the large market teams- argument does not always hold up). They hence want to change this so players get less salary and they can turn a profit.

I was wondering why the players don't just take a cut off their salaries, they're earning ridiculous amounts anyway. Its suggested that the figures reported by owners aren't the true values with some clever accounting. They also argue a bunch of other possible options besides cutting their salaries.

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 12:15 PM   #1542

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Nah he won't get paid (Maria = solo moneymaker ). And now he and all other FAs can't get signed til the lockout ends i.e. til a new CBA is reached. Hopefully the Nets can retain D-Wills and Humphries after the lockout as well.

Shannon Brown left the Lakers... maybe they will take Sasha back now. [/wishful thinking]

I just don't like Masha being engaged to a Net. [/Snob]
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 03:27 AM   #1543
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you guys been reading all the Sasha hate?

It's ridiculous. People are blaming him for Marias lose as if they know what they're talking about. In reality it's partially because of him that she starting to play really well again.

I hate people like that.
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 03:41 AM   #1544
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

She-she knows we love him.

He shouldn't care about the haters because he tappin' dat ass.
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:03 AM   #1545
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For example, guard Sasha Vujacic, who played for the New Jersey Nets last season and now is a free agent, said Saturday he would be open to signing with a team in Europe or China.
"Definitely, as players, we've got to look at other opportunities," he said.
what happens

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote