who's going? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 05:18 PM   #1
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute
who's going?

I'll be there from the Sunday until my favs are out of the tournament. Who else?

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:40 AM   #2
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: who's going?

i was supposed to go from sunday to wednesday but sunday is my dads birthday so its monday-wednesday now

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 04:20 AM   #3
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

Me and my brother are going from Sunday to Thursday (everyday bar Sunday a ground pass)
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 09:15 AM   #4
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is playing

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 10:45 AM   #5
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going not sure what days yet.

Last year my dad whispered to me as black/huber were walking past us onto court " she looks like a man" and then huber gave us the biggest death stare... so embarrased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Singleniacki is gonna snatch wigs in 2014.
Six Feet Under is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:03 AM   #6
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by PäikesePoole View Post
I'm going not sure what days yet.

Last year my dad whispered to me as black/huber were walking past us onto court " she looks like a man" and then huber gave us the biggest death stare... so embarrased.
Not the nicest thing ur dad couldve said! haha

Old Nov 10th, 2009, 08:50 AM   #7
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Haha it was so funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Singleniacki is gonna snatch wigs in 2014.
Six Feet Under is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 10:49 AM   #8
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

I was watching Sveta vs. Kaia for a little bit this year and it was in one of those small intimate courts. My dad was also with me and he said something like "They both have such thick legs!" I hope neither of them heard... I would die

Anyway I might go... depends who's gona play tho.
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 01:33 AM   #9
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Definately going! Dunno when though. Hopefully early to see aussies.
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 12:17 PM   #10
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

its gunna be great wooo, ill meet and say hi to anyone

Old Nov 16th, 2009, 08:35 PM   #11
country flag mysingtuy

mysingtuy is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL I thought I read that somewhere before,.... didn't someone find loose wire connectors and chicken bones in their box.
mysingtuy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 12:49 AM   #12
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

I think I'll go Sunday and Monday. I'm willing to meet anyone since I'll probably go there on my own
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 07:23 AM   #13
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
I think I'll go Sunday and Monday. I'm willing to meet anyone since I'll probably go there on my own
ill say hey! on monday!

Old Nov 26th, 2009, 05:56 PM   #14
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Qualifying starts Friday (48 draw)
MD starts Sunday (30 draw)
Finals on Friday
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 05:30 AM   #15
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely going but not sure what days depends on who's playing on the day

This is my signature. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote