Early Entry List - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 03:49 PM   #1
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Early Entry List

Caroline Wozniacki, S.Williams, Dementieva, Azarenka and world No.13 Samantha Stosur joins the Sydney women’s field

Thursday 29 October 2009

Teenage superstar and current world No. 4 Caroline Wozniacki is the latest confirmed starter for January’s Medibank International Sydney.

The US Open finalist is the fourth top 10 woman to commit to the January 10 to 16 event, along with Serena Williams, Elena Dementieva and Victoria Azarenka.

The 19-year-old Dane confirmed today that she would be returning to Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre after reaching the quarterfinals of the event in 2009.

“I am really looking forward to coming back to Sydney, which is such a beautiful city,” Wozniacki said.

“I played some great tennis there earlier this year and it provided me with a lot of confidence because it gave me a great start to the season.”

Wozniacki, currently playing at the season-ending Sony Ericsson Championships in Doha, had a breakout season in 2009, finishing runner up to Kim Clijsters at the US Open in September and winning titles in Ponte Vedre Beach, Eastbourne and New Haven.

“2009 has been an amazing year for me and to reach my first Grand Slam final at the US Open was an important stepping stone in my career,” Wozniacki continued.

Tournament Director Craig Watson said he was delighted to add the exciting Danish star to the impressive line-up of players heading to Sydney in the new year.

“We are expecting to have seven of the top ten women in the world at the event next year and Caroline is a welcome addition to our already star-studded field at the Medibank International Sydney in 2010,” Watson said.

“She is a talented and engaging athlete who won over the crowds in Sydney earlier this year when she took on Serena Williams in an intense quarterfinal clash on Ken Rosewall Arena.”

Wozniacki held three match points in the third set against No.1 seed Williams in their enthralling encounter. Williams went on to claim the semifinal spot 6-7(5) 6-3 7-6(3).

In addition to being the first Danish player to reach a Grand Slam Singles Final (Open Era) in New York, Wozniacki reached the 4th round at Wimbledon.

Wozniacki was also a finalist in Memphis, Charleston, Madrid and Bastad in 2009 and boosted her world ranking from No. 12 in January to her current career high position of No.4.

S.Williams, Wozniacki, Dementieva, Azarenka and world No.13 Samantha Stosur headline the women’s field for the 2010 event, while top 20 men Lleyton Hewitt, Gael Monfils and Tomas Berdych are also confirmed.

The Medibank International Sydney will be held at Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre from Sunday 10 January to Saturday 16 January 2010.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 03:52 PM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Early Entry List

Who else will play here?

Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 07:48 PM   #3
country flag AmeDevotee

AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute AmeDevotee has a reputation beyond repute

Is Amelie here, please?

Au Revoir

"Form is temporary; class is permanent."
AmeDevotee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:05 PM   #4
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeDevotee View Post
Is Amelie here, please?
Hopefully she's here and will play another season on tour .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 10:59 AM   #5
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

No Venus?

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 09:23 PM   #6
country flag schorsch

schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute schorsch has a reputation beyond repute

Vesnina said she'd play here.
Official Masseur of the Jelena Clinic
Djokovic, Davydenko, Tipsarevic, Wawrinka, Baghdatis, Gulbis, Troicki, Kyrgios
schorsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 02:26 AM   #7
country flag pwayne

pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
No Venus?
Venus would have played that exo the previous week in Hong Kong and will probably elect to prepare for Melbourne.
pwayne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 09:10 AM   #8
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Hantuchova is IN
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 12:55 PM   #9
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwayne View Post
Venus would have played that exo the previous week in Hong Kong and will probably elect to prepare for Melbourne.
Yes, she is in Hong Kong She told a fan "she has a plan" at the USO and so she may enter Hobart or this, but I doubt it.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 12:26 AM   #10
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Dokic here?

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 10:46 AM   #11
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Marion should be here
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 11:41 PM   #12
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
No Venus?
She has officially said no through twitter.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 12:19 AM   #13
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute

no Zvonareva?

other russians?
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 02:15 PM   #14
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

J J ?
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 03:27 PM   #15
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Quote:
Caroline Wozniacki, S.Williams, Dementieva, Azarenka and world No.13 Samantha Stosur joins the Sydney women’s field

Thursday 29 October 2009

14 days gone and no more news about TOP players, on Facebook they wrote about news about a male player only...