SCORELINES(FINALS) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2002, 09:00 PM   #1
manuelanmaggielover

manuelanmaggielover is just really nice manuelanmaggielover is just really nice manuelanmaggielover is just really nice manuelanmaggielover is just really nice manuelanmaggielover is just really nice manuelanmaggielover is just really nice manuelanmaggielover is just really nice manuelanmaggielover is just really nice manuelanmaggielover is just really nice manuelanmaggielover is just really nice manuelanmaggielover is just really nice
SCORELINES(FINALS)

Hi all,
Sorry my internet connection was out most of the morning and afternoon;(
Heres the final round match to predict

higher ranked player in capitals

SWILLIAMS vs clijsters

good luck and as usuual please put tiebreak scores if predicting tiebreaks
All Time #1's
Canada #1 in Hockey!
manuelanmaggielover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2002, 09:01 PM   #2
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Williams def. Clijsters

6-3, 6-4
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2002, 09:07 PM   #3
TSequoia01

TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future
WILLIAMS vs clijsters 7-5, 6-4

SERENA PRINCESS OF POWER
Victoria Duval - coming to a slam near you
Françoise Abanda definitely a future #1

Serena and Venus grannies with a purpose
Kimiko Date Krumm great granny still doing her thing.
TSequoia01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2002, 09:12 PM   #4
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute
Williams def Clisjsters 6-4 6-2
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2002, 09:27 PM   #5
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
S WILLIAMS def clijsters 6-3 6-4
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2002, 09:43 PM   #6
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of
Clijsters def. SWILLIAMS 6-4 2-6 7-5
Old Sep 21st, 2002, 09:49 PM   #7
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Clijsters - S Williams 7-5 7-5
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2002, 10:40 PM   #8
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
Serena Williams def. Kim Clijsters 6-4 6-1

thanx mnm
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Mikey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:12 AM   #9
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Serena def. Kim 64 62
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:14 AM   #10
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Williams 6-2 6-4
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:36 AM   #11
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
serena williams def kim clijsters
6-4 6-3
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:43 AM   #12
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
SWILLIAMS def. clijsters 6-2 6-3
Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 12:50 AM   #13
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute
S Williams over Clijsters 7-5 6-1
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:03 AM   #14
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Williams 4-6 6-4 6-2
Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 01:07 AM   #15
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
kim won 7-5, 7-6(8-6)
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote