Road to Bali - All's well that ends well - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 02:47 PM   #31
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold
Re: All's well that ends well

Good Luck for Ági.
mralas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 01:55 AM   #32
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

GL Agi!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 03:58 PM   #33
country flag mon72

mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all mon72 is a name known to all

good luck
mon72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 06:30 PM   #34
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

She is playing tomorrow last match of the day against Stosur.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:48 AM   #35
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon!

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:16 PM   #36
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Agi lost 62 36 61.I prefer dont remember how pathetic the FS was...She dont have fait in herself,I fear.Because of it,she isn´t capable of show us whan she can do.Sad,but true.She must train hard this off-season and found a way go get some confidence.She will play tomorrow,NB 16.30 against Pepa,but I dont think she will win...
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:23 PM   #37
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She did okay in this match considering how bad her year was. Her form won't magically return I'm afraid, but maybe next year will be better. I still find it weird that she is in any kind of year ending tournament considering what kind of year she has had.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 07:39 PM   #38
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I was so happy, I left after the second set, she seemed to be doing so well. I just don't get it if she fights in the second, why not the third?

Better luck tomorrow, maybe Pepa will be emotionally drained from Beijing. So if Ági wins in two and then Pepa beats Sam she'll advance right?
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 03:00 AM   #39
country flag hellas719

Old Nov 5th, 2009, 11:58 AM   #40
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Another nice collapse to end the season ! That girl is hopeless : Who will be able to save her ? How can you for crying out loud playing good and then suddenly playing shit like there was no tomorrow ? I need an explaination ! 12 double faults yesterday and 11 today, how can you even think winning a match with such poor stats ? She needs a very good sport therapist to get her out of that constant mediocrity and loser's mentality ! I hope you will show a bit of selfpride and showing us much better stuff on 2010. Very disappointed with her 2009 season : can't stop of insulting herself and talent with horrible results on and on. Get some rest now and seek asap HELP !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #41
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Well MJMS is the kind of player very annoying to play cause she is different from the other girls. She has much of variety and is talented at the net.
Disappointing end of the year for agi; she can be so better ranked than that but something is wrong with her. Dont know what but she has to believe more in herself. I still believe in her but she really has to make things change. More positive attitude than that.

She chose to start next year in Brisbane right?

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #42
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Well MJMS is the kind of player very annoying to play cause she is different from the other girls. She has much of variety and is talented at the net.
Disappointing end of the year for agi; she can be so better ranked than that but something is wrong with her. Dont know what but she has to believe more in herself. I still believe in her but she really has to make things change. More positive attitude than that.

She chose to start next year in Brisbane right?
Yes, Brisbane.

Stupid girl is too proud to see a sports psychologist, she needs it so bad!!!
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #43
country flag iGOAT

And all's well that ends well isn't such an appropriate title .

Well I guess it's a fitting way to end a shit year, and hopefully she can play well in Brisbane .
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 02:53 PM   #44
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

do you know what is her program now? her preparation?

she really has to work hard in the off season. Who is her coach?its tough to see a therapist cause if she's begining to see one she'll always feel the need to get helped before a match.
She must find her confidence back by herself, by winning matches.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 02:48 AM   #45
country flag hellas719

Agi