Sveta has a go to Doha - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2009, 04:59 PM   #676
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future
Re: Sveta has a go to Doha

this sucks she won a better match then venus and still she isnt throug

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2009, 05:00 PM   #677
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

its just not fair I think they should look at the match they won and then to how many sets they have lost

Old Oct 30th, 2009, 05:01 PM   #678
♥sveta♥sammy♥

But great win sveta!!!!

WE LOVE YOU DIOSA and have a great off season.

Old Oct 30th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #679
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

yeah it has to do with number of sets and games won and lost,I think Venus has more.

Anyway I'm happy Sveta managed to win a match at YEC after 3 years.This would have been unfair that she went 0-3 again specially this year when she's one of the best players,but was unlucky,very unlucky with the draw.
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 08:12 PM   #680
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta was just on eurosport in that interview show with Barbara Schett and some other woman.She looked happy and relaxed.She was asked what she'll do on holidays and said go back to Europe,visit friends and go shopping,then she was asked about all retirements in this tournament and said the game has become much more physical in the last years,physical part is very important now and it's important to be well prepared to avaoid injuries.She also said to go higher she needs to be more consistent mentally.
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 08:40 PM   #681
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Congrats Sveta! Its good to finish season with a win against a very good playerHave a rest, and good luck at the next season
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #682
gdot

gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold gdot is a splendid one to behold

so happy sveta won a match at yec!! gutted that i missed it though
great way to end the season, and judging from her comments, next year will be just as more successful than 09 was.
Old Oct 30th, 2009, 11:46 PM   #683
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta Great performance to finish a inconsistent, but fantastic at times season.
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 12:12 AM   #684
country flag Dini.
Xenophiling.

Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic Sveta.
Dini. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 11:02 AM   #685
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 03:19 PM   #686
♥sveta♥sammy♥

is there a video of sveta's intervieuw

Old Oct 31st, 2009, 03:26 PM   #687
country flag Bероника

a friend just told me that Sveta is watching match Venus vs Jankovic,I dodn't even had my tv on

she's probably staying at Doha for player's party
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 04:36 PM   #688
country flag Bероника

I watched the end of the match but did not see her,but I have to say the quality of the game was not good.Why couldn't Venus play like this in her match vs Sveta?

Also look at the numbers of Sveta group:

Maroon Group

1. Serena Williams (3-0 : 6-1)

2. Venus Williams (1-2 : 4-5) 4/9 ~ 44,5%

3. *Svetlana Kuznetsova (1-2 : 3-4) 3/7 ~ 43 %

4. Elena Dementieva (1-2 : 2-5) 2/7 ~ 28,5 %

Sveta did really finish close in numbers to Venus.She missed the semifinals by very little.Overall I think she can be happy with her YEC,it's the best one I can remember from her,too bad she had the 2 stronger players in her group but even against them Sveta had chances,she couldn't take it,but hopefully next time.She's close to them,Sveta is a dangerous player for them,that's probably why both sisters had to bring their best game to defeat her.