Sveta Highlight 2009 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: The hightlights for Sveta 2009

Stuttgart 0 0%
RG 10 90.91%
China Open 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 1st, 2009, 12:56 PM   #1
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sveta Highlight 2009

The tennis season 2009 are almost over. So I want to know what is her highlight of the year.
For me her highlight this year must be the RG.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2009, 01:22 PM   #2
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of
Re: Sveta Highlight 2009

Of course Roland Garros.
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 01:44 PM   #3
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed Roland Garros

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 02:42 PM   #4
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

her highlight is RG but for me stuttgart cuz I was there and with RG I was so sick from operation that I didnt have the emotions that come when your favorite wins.

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 03:42 PM   #5
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I think everybody will vote Roland Garros,that was something great.I remember the following week I was smiling like stupid only remembering our diosa's fantastic victory and that's the one I voted of course.

But I would like to say Stuttgart was very special too because it was very important as it was the first tournament she had won in singles since 1997 when a lot of people were doubting her and it was a way to sweep those doubts.

Beijing,of course,because it's fantastic to see her play so beautifully and using all her talents and it come after some months of bad results so it was very sweet

But why chose only one? We've had several great moments.Along the 3 you mentioned,I would add her doubles title with Amélie in Miami.Maybe it's not considered as important as it's doubles,but they had a brilliant tournament beating some of the best players in the world along the way.

And at last her finishing as number 3 in the rankings,I think deserves praise as well.
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 04:44 PM   #6
country flag teleri

teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of teleri has much to be proud of

I like Beijing because she played great there. But Stuggart is really important, it brought her confidence back. RG is like her prize for the hard works.

I'm so proud of you!!
teleri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 04:50 PM   #7
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
I think everybody will vote Roland Garros,that was something great.I remember the following week I was smiling like stupid only remembering our diosa's fantastic victory and that's the one I voted of course.

But I would like to say Stuttgart was very special too because it was very important as it was the first tournament she had won in singles since 1997 when a lot of people were doubting her and it was a way to sweep those doubts.

Beijing,of course,because it's fantastic to see her play so beautifully and using all her talents and it come after some months of bad results so it was very sweet

But why chose only one? We've had several great moments.Along the 3 you mentioned,I would add her doubles title with Amélie in Miami.Maybe it's not considered as important as it's doubles,but they had a brilliant tournament beating some of the best players in the world along the way.

And at last her finishing as number 3 in the rankings,I think deserves praise as well.
you mean 2007

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 05:12 PM   #8
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

yeah.obviously
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 07:33 PM   #9
country flag Dini.
Xenophiling.

Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute Dini. has a reputation beyond repute

Beating Serena at RG. Don't mind Serena but that match was so up and down, and she was down in the third. But she fought back and won the match and from there I felt RG was hers for the taking. So yeah overall RG is her highlight.

But like some have mentioned, the special tournament is Stuttgart for me as well. She won a title for the first time in 2 years and against Safina who was playing well at the time. =)
Dini. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote