Vero Cepede Royg - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 07:32 AM   #121
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

Not a great week of tennis for her. But that's alright, every week is a new week. She can do it!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 03:39 PM   #122
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Vero Hopefully she'll learn from this loss
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 08:39 PM   #123
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

she is in the final of 25.000 tournament on hardcourt!!!

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 09:07 PM   #124
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Vero won the title
There are two completed matches SF and F here www.tvtenis.com.br

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 04:44 AM   #125
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Wow top 235 already. Congrats .
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 10:19 PM   #126
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the links I would really like to watch them sometime.
Career high of 245! Great victory for her, she is really happy. Top 200 is beckoning!
But now, I can't see her name in an entry list for any challengers/WTA tournaments for August?
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:30 PM   #127

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionArgentina View Post
Vero won the title
There are two completed matches SF and F here www.tvtenis.com.br
^^

These 50 pts are huge for her ranking . This puts her in good position for slam qualis next season .
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:33 PM   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post
Thanks for the links I would really like to watch them sometime.
Career high of 245! Great victory for her, she is really happy. Top 200 is beckoning!
But now, I can't see her name in an entry list for any challengers/WTA tournaments for August?
I guess she's taking some time off to train for the fall season? Maybe she'll play some of the lower level Asian tourneys ?
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 05:27 PM   #129
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Asian tourneys ?
I donīt see this happening at all. She may try some european 25Ks or even the nigerian challengers. I think its sure to say she will be in the local 25k at Asuncion.
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 06:21 PM   #130
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tenisse View Post
I donīt see this happening at all. She may try some european 25Ks or even the nigerian challengers. I think its sure to say she will be in the local 25k at Asuncion.
Maybe a trip to Australia as ACD did last year...that would be a great option.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:03 PM   #131

Quote:
After thinking about it for a bit, i have to agree. That's quite a trip and pretty expensive aswell. The pts also aren't that great for low level WTA quails. However, I DO think it would be worth it to make a trip to Australia if she makes the cut
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:52 PM   #132
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
After thinking about it for a bit, i have to agree. That's quite a trip and pretty expensive aswell. The pts also aren't that great for low level WTA quails. However, I DO think it would be worth it to make a trip to Australia if she makes the cut
Well...a trip to Australia isnīt that cheap either. And the lack of money is always an issue for latinamericans, specially cause sponsors for womenīs tennis players donīt grow on trees in the continent. And the situation isnīt that great now giving that the Petrobras challengers for the men ( they will be terribly missed) are gone since this year , so you can imagine whatīs left for women (the 25K in Baires doesnīt seem to be in the calendar either).... Of course, it would be great to see her winning points in tourneys with the ranking that she currently has, but planning trips it really is a big, important decision for this girls. Even Moni Puig and Pau Ormaechea arenīt playing that much now. They have to be careful with what they choose to play.
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:15 AM   #133
country flag Hayato

I don't think she will go back to Europe this year, well I would be surprised. She didn't seem too happy there, it sounded really difficult and she seemed a bit homesick, and her results weren't amazing, but solid enough. I think like you said, Heath, she must be taking a rest, to train for the rest of the season and hopefully tweaking some things with her coach. What is mainly exciting to me about this victory is that it was on hardcourt, she never even won a $10K on hardcourt before, and this was her 5th time playing in Campos Do Jordao, last year lost in the second round to Nathaly Kurata. So it shows what big progress she continues to make!

Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:34 AM   #134
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Well...a trip to Australia isnīt that cheap either. And the lack of money is always an issue for latinamericans, specially cause sponsors for womenīs tennis players donīt grow on trees in the continent. And the situation isnīt that great now giving that the Petrobras challengers for the men ( they will be terribly missed) are gone since this year , so you can imagine whatīs left for women (the 25K in Baires doesnīt seem to be in the calendar either).... Of course, it would be great to see her winning points in tourneys with the ranking that she currently has, but planning trips it really is a big, important decision for this girls. Even Moni Puig and Pau Ormaechea arenīt playing that much now. They have to be careful with what they choose to play.

I agree Australia would be a good option this year, but it's very unlikely on her first full tour as a WTA player. If she were to struggle all through next year (which I doubt), it would be much more likely I think. I agree Le Tenisse that money is a big issue for her as with all Latin American WTA players.

But she has to travel somewhere! I think it would most likely be the United States, even though they are hardcourt tournaments maybe this victory will give her some much needed confidence on this surface (and it's a little less further to travel and cheaper). Actually, the only non $10K tournament in Latin America left this year is $25K Bayamon in Puerto Rico at the end of October, pretty awful if you ask me 1 tournament above $10K level in 6 months for an entire continent. Anyway, i've been there too many times. If she can score another $25K victory somewhere later this year, she has a good chance to break the top 200 which is what I expected of her at the start of the year
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 08:35 AM   #135
country flag Hayato