Vero Cepede Royg - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2011, 10:38 PM   #106
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

I was browsing this weeks ITF's and came across Vero's name in the QTRs in Brazil . It's too bad she lost today, but I was happy to see her 10K sweep last week . I'll keep on the look out for her name on the Euro ITF entry lists

I'll make sure to check in more often
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #107
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
I was browsing this weeks ITF's and came across Vero's name in the QTRs in Brazil . It's too bad she lost today, but I was happy to see her 10K sweep last week . I'll keep on the look out for her name on the Euro ITF entry lists

I'll make sure to check in more often
Yeah, she did well to get some points in Itaparica. It's a shame she couldn't win the title because she'd beaten all the remaining Quarterfinalists before, but it seems that she needs to spend a little bit more time on hardcourts.

She'll play $25K Padova MD next week First time (other than juniors) playing overseas!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #108
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Vero won in three in the first round. GL next.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:01 PM   #109
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tenisse View Post
Vero won in three in the first round. GL next.
great,vamos vero!!!

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 08:27 AM   #110
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing 6-4 6-0 loss last week to Scarlett Werner. It's her first time playing challengers not in Latin America, so I guess she is still adjusting to the challenge, and at least she got a win!

However, this week in $25K Rome, she's into the Quarterfinals with a 6-1 7-6(4) win over #5 Maria Irigoyen and 6-1 5-7 6-1 over Katarzyna Piter.

Today Vero faces #2 seed Laura Thorpe in the Quarterfinals. If she can win this match she'll break into the top 300!

She's also playing doubles with Paula Ormaechea, they are into the Semifinals with wins over Hermenegildo/Pereira and #2 Auroux/Irigoyen. Hopefully the Latinas can make the final, Vero hasn't made a final over $10K level yet!

Next week she'll play $25K Denain in France, and then $25K Aschaffenburg in Germany, and then likely $25K Darmstadt also in Germany.

Keep it up, Vero!
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:06 AM   #111
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Three matches won in singles so far (meaning 22pts) and a doubles title isn´t perfect but it´s an acceptable first european tour for her. I would love to see her in a WTA qualy draw.
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 03:12 AM   #112

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tenisse View Post
Three matches won in singles so far (meaning 22pts) and a doubles title isn´t perfect but it´s an acceptable first european tour for her. I would love to see her in a WTA qualy draw.
Thanks for the update guys With Wimby going on, i lost track of the challengers for awhile
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 12:25 PM   #113
country flag Hayato

Yes she put up a great fight against Laura Thorpe and nearly won, a top 150 player who went on to make the final.

Now in France she won in straight sets over Lechemia and Duarte, playing Lyubtsova today, also in another doubles Semifinal with Pereira.

She is making good progress!
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:13 PM   #114
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post
She is making good progress!
I´d say, shes on her first semi in Europe, after winning a great match vs. Lyubsota in the third. Keep playing this tennis.
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:04 PM   #115
country flag Hayato

Great job Vero! Yeah, that win will do her good!

Especially considering she seems really frustrated with a lot of things judging from her facebook updates this week, she is showing a lot of determination and strong-will. These wins will pay off!
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:13 PM   #116

Well done Vero
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 10:18 PM   #117
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Well done Vero

She won a match last week but lost in the 2nd round. She's playing $25K Darmstadt this week, has a pretty easy draw to the Quarterfinals. She is currently ranked number 286, having started the year at number 493. I definitely think top 200 is possible this year, just need a title sometime soon!
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 01:29 AM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post

She won a match last week but lost in the 2nd round. She's playing $25K Darmstadt this week, has a pretty easy draw to the Quarterfinals. She is currently ranked number 286, having started the year at number 493. I definitely think top 200 is possible this year, just need a title sometime soon!
All the best to Vero . It's been fun following her progress over the past few years . I think the Q's of this years USO is a bit too much to hope for, so hopefully she'll make the Q's of the 2012 Aussie Open.

GL!
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 11:45 AM   #119
country flag Le Tenisse

^I don´t think is unrealistic to reach the qualies. USO does have a larger cut off, and she´s not that far from the deadline to gain points. Anyway, she is getting what she wanted: to reach top 250.
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #120
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
R2
Zuzana Zlochova (SVK) def. (6)Veronica Cepede Royg (PAR) 4-6, 6-4, 6-4 (Veronica lead 4:0 in the third set!!!)
Vero