Vero Cepede Royg - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 12:10 AM   #181
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

^^ Very nice words from Vero . Edina just reached a WTA SF last week, so this is a very encouraging result even though she lost... IMO

I wonder where she'll play next ?
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #182
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
^^ Very nice words from Vero . Edina just reached a WTA SF last week, so this is a very encouraging result even though she lost... IMO

I wonder where she'll play next ?
two 25K in Mexico

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #183

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho_coria View Post
two 25K in Mexico
Thanks!
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #184
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Great news is she is officially a top 200 player now! Cracked it last week at 199. Congrats Vero!

Bad news is that she lost to Jana Cepelova 6-4 6-2 in $25K Irapuato today. It's her first first round loss (other than the Q1 loss in Monterrey) since $10K Sao Paolo in 2010.

Her hardcourt form is rather concerning. Straight sets losses to Naydenova and Cepelova doesn't give a good outlook for competing fulltime on the tour, where hardcourts comprise the majority of WTA tournaments. Still, hope she keeps up the great attitude and finds some form next week.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #185

Hopefully the more she plays on hardcourts the better she'll get She looks to be in prime position for making the French Q 's, maybe even the Wimby Q's It'll be interesting to see how her game stacks up on grass I wonder if there are any grass courts in Paraguay ?
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #186
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post

Hopefully the more she plays on hardcourts the better she'll get She looks to be in prime position for making the French Q 's, maybe even the Wimby Q's It'll be interesting to see how her game stacks up on grass I wonder if there are any grass courts in Paraguay ?
I don't think so

Just read that Veronica has been invited to play the 2012 London Olympic Games! Unbeliveable! Only 2 wildcards were awarded (officially called a "Tripartite Commission Invitation"), the other being Stephanie Vogt from Liechtenstein. What a phenomenal honour that is! Definitely will be a highlight of her early career.

She said 2 years ago that her goal was the play the games, and many doubted she would be able to get there. Well, regardless of her ranking it looks like she's going to be there She must be really happy about that!

Fairly average year so far but it's still early days, she's playing $25K Rosario next week in Argentina. Good luck
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #187
country flag Hayato

Re: Vero Cepede Royg - Olympic Athlete to be!

If I remember correctly, Rossana also got a WC for the 2000 Sydney Olympics. She did pretty well, beat Peschke 6-3 6-0 then top seed Lindsay Davenport (w/o ) but lost to Dokic 7-6(5) 7-5.
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #188
country flag Hayato

Interview with Veronica this week in Rosario, where she is in the Quarterfinals. Talks about the Olympics, support from Paraguayan tennis association, sponsors, Ana Sofia Sanchez etc.

She really carries herself so well in interviews, seems really relaxed, down to earth and sure of herself. Let's hope she gets her first title of the year this week in Rosario! Pretty good route to the final.
Old May 17th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #189
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

she is could enter RG Q not confirmed yet.

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #190
country flag Hayato

Vero's having her breakthrough week in Roland Garros qualies! She's playing her first grand slam and won yesterday 4-6 6-3 6-4 over Dariya Kustova! She was so happy and excited after the match!

Right now against Camerin, she led 5-2 and only converted 2/9 break points, but she just won the first set 7-6(2)!!

Keep going Vero!!
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #191
country flag Hayato

She did it! 7-6 6-2! Onto the final round of qualies now!

50 points Should see her into the top 175 now

Good luck against Chan! Nothing to lose.
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #192
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Impressive stuff so far!

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 05:17 AM   #193

Well, she may have lost in the FQ rd. But Vero showed that she belongs on the WTA Tour level ( she lost to a very experienced player ) with her first 2 wins in Q's.

Now it's time to move on and start preparing for the Olympics
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #194
country flag Hayato

Good win today over 7th seed Domachowska 7-6(3) 6-3 in $25K Zlin. She led 5-3 in the second yesterday before rain stopped play, so good effort to close it out this morning. Next up will probably be veteran Annalisa Bona, winnable match.

Playing doubles with Teilana Pereira, they should be a strong combination.
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #195
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Some pictures I took during RG Q:

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote