Vero Cepede Royg - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #166
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

Happy late B-Day Vero!

Btw...she signed up for Cali, but pulled out But the good news is that she'll play a 25K in Brazil the same week
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:23 PM   #167
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Happy late B-Day Vero!

Btw...she signed up for Cali, but pulled out But the good news is that she'll play a 25K in Brazil the same week
Yeah, she has a great chance to break the top 200 if she wins 3 or 4 matches in the Brazilian 25K next week! She's already in Brazil this week for Fed Cup, and she's already beaten most of the other players in the entry list. So I think it's a good decision!

Today she beat Vaisemberg 6-3 6-2, nice revenge for the defeat in her second last tournament of 2011. She played quite well in the doubles with Monsterrat Gonzalez, really aggressive and particularly confident on her serve, and it was a good win over Brazil. Also she beat Bolivian player 6-1 6-0 yesterday.

Tomorrow she will play either Cata or Mariana, will be a much tougher match and crucial tie! Although she has 1-0 head to head advantage over both of them. The doubles might be decisive. Good luck Vero!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 10:00 PM   #168

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Oh yeah, I forgot she was in Brazil for Fed Cup. So, that makes sense .

Let's go for the Top 200 Vero
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 02:56 PM   #169
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
^^ Oh yeah, I forgot she was in Brazil for Fed Cup. So, that makes sense .

Let's go for the Top 200 Vero
It's looking good so far! She just extended her winning streak today to 7 with a nice win over Mariana Duque Marino, 6-4 6-4.

Playing the decisive doubles now! If they can beat Colombia today, they'll stand a really good chance of making the play-off match which would probably be against Canada.
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 06:54 PM   #170
country flag Hayato

Another set of wins today, this time 6-4 6-0 over Andrea Gamiz and 2-6 6-4 6-3 in the doubles to help Paraguay win over Venezuela!

An excellent start to the year. 6-1 6-0, 6-3 6-2, 6-4 6-4 and 6-4 6-0 victories are a really good sign.

Unfortunately it looks to be difficult for Paraguay to qualify for the final tie, since in contrast Montse and Icha lost all their singles ties. But if Brazil cause a miracle win over Colombia tomorrow, they might still have a chance.

Regardless, Veronica has done a great job in Brazil!
Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 07:10 PM   #171
country flag Hayato

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #172
country flag Hayato

Paraguay finished 3rd (out of 9) with a great 2-0 win over Canada today!

Perfect week for Vero:
def. N.Zeballos 6-1 6-0
def. R.Vaisemberg 6-2 6-3
def. M.Duque Marino 6-4 6-4
def. A.Gamiz 6-4 6-0
def. S.Fichman 6-2 2-6 6-3

10 match winning streak now! I think today's win over Fichman was her 3rd top 200 win (after Castano and Duque Marino).

and great doubles results except for the one:
def. Duarte/Vaisemberg 6-3 6-4
lost Castano/Duque Marino 6-2 6-3
def. Paz/Perez 2-6 6-4 6-3

Onwards and upwards!

Last edited by Hayato : Feb 4th, 2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #173
country flag lucho_coria

lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of lucho_coria has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayato View Post
Paraguay finished 3rd (out of 9) with a great 2-0 win over Canada today!

Perfect week for Vero:
def. N.Zeballos 6-1 6-0
def. R.Vaisemberg 6-2 6-3
def. M.Duque Marino 6-4 6-4
def. A.Gamiz 6-4 6-0
def. S.Fichman 6-2 2-6 6-3

10 match winning streak now! I think today's win over Fichman was her 3rd top 200 win (after Castano and Duque Marino).

and great doubles results except for the one:
def. Duarte/Vaisemberg 6-3 6-4
lost Castano/Duque Marino 6-2 6-3
def. Paz/Perez 2-6 6-4 6-3

Onwards and upwards!
Last year she beat Irigoyen in fed cup, when Maria was top 200

Paula Ormaechea - Flor Molinero - Pitu Salerni - Paola Suarez - Betina Jozami - Erica Krauth - Rossana De Los Rios - Verónica Spiegel - Ana Clara Duarte - Gisela Dulko
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #174

Wow, what a week for Vero

Thanks for posting the results and the pic
Old Feb 11th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #175
country flag Hayato

Streak came to an end against Botto in the Semifinals

13 matches was a good run though. Doubles final tomorrow then time for a rest!
Old Feb 12th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #176
country flag Hayato

Bad news is she lost the doubles final convincingly.

Good news is she'll play Monterrey and Acapulco qualies, her first string of WTA tournaments!
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayato View Post
Bad news is she lost the doubles final convincingly.

Good news is she'll play Monterrey and Acapulco qualies, her first string of WTA tournaments!
Awesome! It'll be nice to follow her match on live scores

Btw, love you avy
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #178
country flag Hayato

Thanks Heath

In Acapulco yesterday she won her first match in a WTA event against Koryttseva, 6-3 6-4

Now faces top seed in qualifying, Gallovits, who won with a double bagel.

Good luck!
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #179
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Vero

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #180
country flag Hayato

She lost 7-5 7-6(5) to Gallovits

Via twitter: "Hoy no se pudo, una lastima.. Miles de oportunidades y no aproveche, puse todo en la cancha y eso es lo importante, a seguir luchando" (Today I couldn't do it, a shame...millions of opportunities and I couldn't take it, put everything on the court and that's what's important, will keep fighting.")
Still, much better than last week and pretty nice fight against very experienced and rather in-form player!

I love her attitude, win or lose.