Vero Cepede Royg - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2011, 04:14 AM   #151
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vero Cepede Royg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post
Two wins in the Panamerican Games!

6-2 3-6 6-2 over Maria Irigoyen and 6-3 7-6 over Ximena Hermoso. Not terribly convincing wins but still got the job done.

Next will be Christina McHale. Hopefully Vero can make it interesting. Good luck!

^^

It's too bad she has to play Christina in the QTRs. At the very least, this will be a good match to see how she matches up against a solid top 50 player... GL!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2011, 12:58 AM   #152
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
^^

It's too bad she has to play Christina in the QTRs. At the very least, this will be a good match to see how she matches up against a solid top 50 player... GL!
Yeah, it was really unlucky! She is easily one of the top 4 best players of the draw, shame she had to lose before the Semifinals.

Still, 7-5 6-3 (in 1hr 30min) against an in-form American top 50 player on hardcourts is nothing to be sneezed at. Best of luck to her in the doubles and mixed doubles!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 02:59 AM   #153
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

^Seems that she was 51 in the 1st set.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 03:18 AM   #154

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoma View Post
Yeah, it was really unlucky! She is easily one of the top 4 best players of the draw, shame she had to lose before the Semifinals.

Still, 7-5 6-3 (in 1hr 30min) against an in-form American top 50 player on hardcourts is nothing to be sneezed at. Best of luck to her in the doubles and mixed doubles!
That's a very respectable score Now lets hope she gets a medal in doubles
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 05:16 AM   #155
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

She just lost in mixed doubles 75 60. González, 35 in ATP doubles rank, was simply too much.
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #156
country flag Le Tenisse

Second cchallenger for Vero in Santiago . Will be really close to Top200 now. I wish she could reach Australia now...
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 10:52 PM   #157
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for the title Vero
She said that she is ready for big tournaments next year

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 10:59 PM   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionArgentina View Post
Congrats for the title Vero
She said that she is ready for big tournaments next year
I hope this means she'll play the Aussie Q's After todays win, she should be able to get in with her ranking without any worrys .
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 04:09 AM   #159

It looks like Vero will not be playing the AO as she's not on the Q entry list

Any news on if she'll enter any January ITF's to try and spike up her ranking ?
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 05:49 AM   #160
country flag Le Tenisse

^No US 25K for her, at least for now. She will start her season at the Fed Cup in Curitiba (first days of february) as you can read in this article:
http://www.ultimahora.com/notas/4900...o-y-va-por-mas
It says she´ll be on a whole january-preseason. And that the week she lost to Flor in Asunción, had to study for finals, and also lost 10 pounds around that time.
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 10:38 AM   #161
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

So probably after Fed Cup,she will play in Colombia (100+H + WTA).
Best of luck in 2012.

Wish she could enter top 100 next year

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 10:43 AM   #162
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionArgentina View Post
So probably after Fed Cup,she will play in Colombia (100+H + WTA).
If Fed Cup is in Brazil, she might stay for a $25K in Brazil the week after. That would be a smart schedulling, considering Cali is supposed to be packed this year with players in the top 100 trying to boost their ranking for the Olympics. I doubt that with her ranking she can access MD directly and she can't play qualies there if playing Fed Cup.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
If Fed Cup is in Brazil, she might stay for a $25K in Brazil the week after. That would be a smart schedulling, considering Cali is supposed to be packed this year with players in the top 100 trying to boost their ranking for the Olympics. I doubt that with her ranking she can access MD directly and she can't play qualies there if playing Fed Cup.
Yeah, I would love to see Vero bulk up her ranking a bit at the beginning of 2012. I can understand her not going to Australia with her borderline ranking. But it would be disappointing if her ranking wasn't securely inside the top 200 for the FO Q's

Happy Holidays everyone!

Last edited by CrossCourt~Rally : Dec 29th, 2011 at 04:59 AM.
Old Dec 27th, 2011, 09:10 AM   #164
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Great way to finish the year for her with another ITF title, but I think she can play even better than that. I can't wait to see her compete at the top 200 level next year and see how she fairs. I think she could definitely break the top 100 within the next 12 months if she keeps developing the way she has and maintains that determination and positive attitude. Just needs to work a bit more on her mentality, not squandering 6-0 leads and closing out matches even better.

Hopefully she's practicing more and more on hardcourts which will be vital to play a full calendar year next year. I anticipate her to do some good damage on the clay in Colombia early next year.

Keep it up Vero!!
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 09:00 PM   #165
country flag Hayato

Happy birthday Vero