Steffi Graf - ESPN SportsCentury - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2009, 02:52 AM   #1
country flag rod99

rod99 is a glorious beacon of light rod99 is a glorious beacon of light rod99 is a glorious beacon of light rod99 is a glorious beacon of light rod99 is a glorious beacon of light rod99 is a glorious beacon of light rod99 is a glorious beacon of light rod99 is a glorious beacon of light rod99 is a glorious beacon of light rod99 is a glorious beacon of light rod99 is a glorious beacon of light
Steffi Graf - ESPN SportsCentury

does anyone have a link to the ESPN SportsCentury feature on Steffi Graf? i think it originally came out about 5-6 years ago but i haven't seen it since.
rod99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2009, 02:55 AM   #2
country flag Jessyka

Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light Jessyka is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Steffi Graf - ESPN SportsCentury

I haven't seen that one. I would appreciate if someone could upload it.
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 12:26 AM   #3
country flag hingis-seles

hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute hingis-seles has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU7devB0h2U

Found this...it's the part where Monica is discussed.
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 03:01 PM   #4
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingis-seles View Post

Very interesting- thanks for that.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2009, 11:18 PM   #5
country flag OrdinaryfoolisNJ

OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future OrdinaryfoolisNJ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod99 View Post
does anyone have a link to the ESPN SportsCentury feature on Steffi Graf? i think it originally came out about 5-6 years ago but i haven't seen it since.
I recorded the re-run of this the morning (5AM!!) that they played the Wimbledon roof celebration matches. I've been soo busy I couldn't' do much lately, but maybe I could try to put it on tape or a DVD (I bought a replace DVD recorder -- but haven't tried it). Especially if someone could put it on line (no time for that from me right now)

"I still feel in the back of my mind that when Serena is committed and in shape, she's the best player"
Chris Evert ESPN May 2007
OrdinaryfoolisNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:51 PM   #6
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingis-seles View Post

thankyou hingis-seles, and still in waiting for complete video.
"She's one of the greatest players, maybe even greatest" : Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" : Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" : Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote