Media zone - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 06:41 PM   #106
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Media zone

really nice articles...a slam SF

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2010, 08:12 PM   #107
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

finally some interesting interviews nice read
Bora Bora whoretta has class
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 08:15 PM   #108

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

^

Old Jan 4th, 2010, 02:23 PM   #109
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

Top seed Flavia Pennetta also made it safely through the opening round, taking just 70 minutes to beat American veteran Jill Craybas 6-2, 6-4.

The Italian world number 12 admitted to some nerves before her first outing of the new season and did not feel on top of her game.

"I'm really happy because I didn't think I played my best tennis but I was able to go through this match," she said.

She will now play the winner of the match between Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain and Romanian qualifier Edina Gallovits.

http://sport.iafrica.com/news/2144840.htm
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 11:19 PM   #110
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

WTA Auckland: Flavia Pennetta “vincente” anche nel primo match del 2010 (VIDEO)

http://www.livetennis.it/post/37067/...match-del-2010
Old Jan 12th, 2010, 01:30 PM   #111
country flag marinaRU

Flavia Pennetta, Medibank International, January 11, 2010

MEDIBANK INTERNATIONAL
January 11, 2010
SYDNEY, NEW SOUTH WALES
F. PENNETTA/S. Stosur
6-3, 6-1

Q. Flavia, just take us through the match.
FLAVIA PENNETTA: I'm really happy. You know, she's a very good player. Difficult to play when somebody play home. You know, all the crowd is for her.
I was a little bit nervous in the beginning, but she also was nervous. I think she didn't felt so well today. She was feeling too much the pressure, and I just take the chance all the time she give to me.

Q. Obviously coming off of a finals appearance in Auckland, how do you feel your form is at the moment?
FLAVIA PENNETTA: I'm a little bit tired actually now. But it's normal. I just arrived yesterday in the afternoon. Strange time, the weather is different, so you need time to just get used to.
Actually, I have to play doubles now and I have to be ready for tomorrow for play another match.

Q. And just quickly, what do you feel worked particularly well for you today?
FLAVIA PENNETTA: Well, I think my return was very good. And all the time she was feeling so much pressure when she has to serve because my return was so good.
I think normally she play with more first service, and today it doesn't work a lot. Also, I was moving pretty good today and my forehand was good. Everything was in a good position today.

http://www.tennisnews.com/exclusive.php?pID=30224
marinaRU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 07:18 PM   #112
country flag marinaRU

Schiavone looks for repeat success
Francesca Schiavone, along with Flavia Pennetta, was the main catalyst to Italy winning the Fed Cup by BNP Paribas title back in November.

Schiavone, who made her Fed Cup debut in 2002 and has since compiled a 20-13 winning record, seems to reserve her best tennis for the annual team competition.

In 2009, she was unbeaten in Fed Cup play, including an impressive victory over Russia’s Svetlana Kuznetsova, the reigning Roland Garros champion, in the semifinals.

Schiavone knows, however, that it will be hard for Italy to retain the trophy in 2010 – not least because Corrado Barazzutti’s team faces a difficult trip to Ukraine in the first round, being played in Kharkiv on 6-7 February.

“It’s tough because we play the first round against a big team like Bondarenko, Bondarenko,” said Schiavone, referring to the Ukrainian sisters, Alona and Kateryna, who are both currently ranked inside the world’s Top 35.

“We have to pay attention and play very good, at a very high level. They play at home, that’s a good step for them. We are 50/50. We have to stay focussed and enjoy our play like we did all the year last year.”

Italy defeated USA 4-0 in last year’s Final, with Schiavone overcoming Melanie Oudin on the opening day. The next night, players and fans joined together to celebrate the country’s second title in three years.

“We had a big party and every one was drunk, so I don’t remember much,” joked Schiavone. “It was a big moment for Italy, a big moment for me, Flavia, Roberta and Sara. We are a great team.”

http://www.fedcup.com/news/newsartic...rticleid=12660

can imagine it
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:55 PM   #113
country flag marinaRU

press conference _ Ukraine and Italy
http://sapronov-tennis.org/?p=press&...&page=1&id=967
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #114
country flag marinaRU

FED CUP / Ucraina-Italia, parla Francesca
'Per noi sara' una delle sfide piu' difficili'

Quote:
La brindisina proprio da domani indosserà la nuova linea di abbigliamento per il tennis Adidas, il suo nuovo sponsor.
http://www.federtennis.it/DettaglioN...p?IDNews=45366
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #115

Flavia got sposered by Adidas
who was right Linda?

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 03:01 PM   #116
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skronck View Post
Flavia got sposered by Adidas
who was right Linda?
me
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 03:06 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post
me
i said that first

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 03:22 PM   #118
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say you were wrong
Just that the she wore these shoes before.

Adidasclone

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 04:31 PM   #119
country flag marinaRU

Pennetta : « Contente d'être arrivée »

Tête de série n°2 de ce 18eme Open GDF SUEZ, Flavia Pennetta revient d'un week-end éprouvant en Ukraine pour la Fed Cup. Malgré la fatigue, l'Italienne est ravie d'être à Paris.

Flavia Pennetta, comment vous sentez-vous après ce week-end de Fed Cup ?
Bien. Un peu fatiguée mais bien parce que ça a été un week-end positif, divertissant et qui s'est surtout bien fini. C'est la chose la plus importante. En plus, j'ai de la chance parce que j'ai un jour de plus pour récupérer. Je suis très contente d'être arrivée.

Cette année pour une fois, l'Italie n'a pas battu la France ?
Oui, c'est vrai pour une fois ! Nous allons jouer contre d'autres équipes très fortes mais je crois que c'est la première fois depuis longtemps que nous ne sommes pas dans le même tableau que les Françaises.

Donc vous vous attendez à un accueil plus chaleureux du public français que les fois où vous l'avez rencontrée en Fed Cup...
Evidemment. Quand on joue la Fed Cup, le contexte est différent. Si on est en France, il est normal que les supporters soient à fond derrière leur équipe et inversement en Italie. Ici, le public a toujours été sympa. Je ne vois pas pourquoi ça changerait.

Pourquoi avez-vous eu besoin d'une wild-card ?
Parce que j'ai loupé mon inscription sur Internet. Je ne suis pas très douée avec le web.

Vous avez réalisé votre meilleure saison sur le circuit l'an passé. Quelles sont vos ambitions pour 2010 ?
Déjà, j'aimerais confirmer ce que j'ai fait l'an dernier. Cela ne va pas être facile. Après, je vais essayer de faire un pas en avant. En espérant que ça marche.

http://www.tennis-open.net/news.php?nid=171&lang=fr

yeah, Flavia and Internet...
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 06:17 PM   #120

flavia is always so banal and boring on her interviews...why didn't she say just: french crowd is shit?