Media zone - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #541
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Media zone

Quote:
D. Quanto eri vicina a ritirarti?
R. Molto vicina.

SO grateful for the US Open
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #542
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

http://www.vanityfair.it/people/ital...ign=vanityfair
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 09:15 AM   #543
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
E lei, Flavia, invece sarà rimasta colpita dal suo aspetto.
«Sicuro. Ero al top della forma in quel momento, più grosso di adesso; sono dovuto dimagrire per il ruolo. Subito ha pensato che fossi il classico modello solo belloccio ma poi mi ha conosciuto meglio e ha visto che c'era altro».

«Credo che la nostra storia l'abbia aiutata molto anche nel suo percorso professionale».

«D'altra parte quando da piccolo ti viene a mancare l'affetto dei genitori, da grande sei più fragile nella vita sentimentale».
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #544
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

such a mouthy goblin

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:01 AM   #545
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Andrea:

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:09 AM   #546
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 10:14 AM   #547
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

There's one good thing about that interview though. He speaks pretty simple Italian and I can understand what he's basically saying without using Google Translate.

(what that says about him is sth else )

And at least it's better than what I thought it might be when I saw it's a Vanity Fair link
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #548
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

I guess I only one don't understand why you don't like Andrea.
I don't know Italian at all, used Google translate and didn't see any crap in his interview...
And yesterday he told me that it wasn't his fault. She broke up it, ..
Old Apr 6th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #549
country flag marinaRU

And if someone explain me all this I will be appreciate
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #550
country flag marinaRU

It’s official: Fognini and Pennetta are in love
Fabio Fognini and Flavia Pennetta were rumored to have a relationship… now that’s official

The Italians were seeing attending each other’s matches and recently Flavia has also posted a picture on Twitter where both … well they looked to be quite in good terms… let’s say so! (see article)

Now Flavia and Fabio release an interview to “Il Corriere della Sera” an Italian newspaper in Monte-Carlo where they talked about how everything started… so.. How did it started?

Well apparently they have been very good friends for long time and at certain point that just happened.

Flavia gives some funny details saying that Fabio told her that Moya, the former world no.1 and long time boyfriend of Flavia, was waiting for a baby with his partne to end up any hope for Flavia (that didn’t talk to Fabio after he broke the bad news).

There was some more funny details about their “homey life” together in Barcelona where they train. According to Flavia, Fabio can’t really cook to just wash dishes… the best he can prepare is… opening a can of tuna!

Well… good stuff… we have another interesting “tennis couple” around.

In Italy they say “Auguri e figli maschi” , that means “Best wishes and have baby boys” (nothing sexist of course).

Good luck!
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #551
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado90 View Post
Andrea:

OMFG
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote