Media zone - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 10:03 PM   #526
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of
Re: Media zone

^

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2014, 08:18 AM   #527
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

http://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...204611539.html

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #528
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
Can someone translate the first part of this (from Eurosport Italian interview)?

"Lo scorso anno l'infortunio al polso mi ha portato a faticare un po' sul rosso ma non direi che gioco meglio sul cemento."

The second part says "I wouldn't say I play better on hard-court."
she is wrong, she plays better on HC...GS results are also there to prove it...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #529
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

well, one could argue she has won a lot more on clay, but I think that her average game on clay is more solid, but can't go up that much, while on HC she has higher peaks but lower lows?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #530
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

she also won a premier on HC, she won several MMs on clay...but all her most important victories came on HC, IMHO her style game suits better on HC, she says the contrary because she was born on clay and prolly she feels more confident...but i saw her playing her best tennis on HC...

edit : ihmo she could play better even on grass then on clay...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles :

Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 02:29 PM   #531
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute

She has won more matches at Wimbledon than at the French Open

I think that she is much better on Hard than on clay.
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #532
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
well, one could argue she has won a lot more on clay, but I think that her average game on clay is more solid, but can't go up that much, while on HC she has higher peaks but lower lows?
This exactly. She needs form to be good on hardcourt, but when she's playing well she can do better than on clay.
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 03:57 PM   #533
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

From her site:

Unfortunately, yesterday I did not play as I would have liked. It's a pity, but I will now focus on the next matches in Dubai. The silence and the beauty of the desert will help me to find the right spirit!!!

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #534

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

so deep

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #535
country flag Dado90

Frome her site...

Thanks to all my friends!! There is nothing better than celebrating your birthday with your loved ones and knowing that you are and will be there, no matter what happens. And now we are getting ready for Miami, I can't wait to play! Besos!

And Indian Wells?

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 09:07 AM   #536
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

After more than 10 years in the tour she still confuses tournament schedule

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 09:28 AM   #537

I love her

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 09:42 AM   #538
country flag Dado90

http://multimedia.ubitennis.com/?tipo=media&media=63578

Interviewer: "cos'è che ti fa stare in campo?"
Flavia: "la VOGLIA"

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #539
country flag Hampon

Hampon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaRU View Post
Brindisino dell'anno: Flavia Pennetta
Flavia Pennetta è il personaggio dell’anno. Anche il sondaggio online di TB l’ha vista
primeggiare. Per dire qualcosa di speciale di lei, che non fosse già stato detto o scritto,
ci siamo rivolti a chi la conosce meglio di chiunque altro. Sua madre.

Flavia è la gioia di vivere. È la classica persona che vede sempre il lato migliore delle cose e non indietreggia mai davanti a una difficoltà. Da piccola…, ma proprio piccola, aveva come suo unico avversario il muro di cinta della nostra casa, contro cui passava le ore a palleggiare con la racchetta di mamma e papà, prima, e poi finalmente con una racchetta adatta a lei, e sempre con una sola pallina…

E così, ogni volta che trovava un muro disponibile a subire le sue ”ire”, si dimenticava di tutti e di tutto.
La decisione di andare a Roma al centro federale è stata presa con molta calma, insieme a tutta la famiglia e solo quando siamo stati sicuri che fosse stata pronta e che avrebbe avuto a che fare con persone di sani principi, prima che con dei buoni tecnici.

In tutti questi anni di crescita personale e tecnica ha imparato a confrontarsi con il mondo intero, ma soprattutto ha imparato a conoscersi e ad apprezzarsi. Ora sa esattamente quanto vale e dove può arrivare solo con la costanza nel lavoro e con una attenta gestione del suo fisico.
La vittoria della Fed Cup quest’anno è stata la ciliegina sulla torta, il modo più giusto, per lei, di concludere un anno fantastico…

È stato un successo che ha un sapore intenso perché sai che te lo sei meritato tutto, e che, soprattutto, ti dà l’energia per rimetterti a lavorare e organizzare un nuovo anno più intenso di quello appena concluso e che richiederà conferme importanti.

Dove può arrivare non lo sappiamo, come non lo sapevamo quando è uscita da casa a quindici anni.
Dire che siamo contenti, soddisfatti, orgogliosi, felici per lei, sarebbe semplificare troppo quello che proviamo ogni qualvolta la vediamo tornare a casa, pochissime per la verità, ma la soddisfazione più grande è sapere che mai e poi mai potrebbe fare a meno della sua famiglia, di sua sorella, dei suoi amici di infanzia con i quali è sempre pronta a condividere le sue gioie ma anche le sue ansie.
Oggi lei ha una nuova responsabilità, diventando la più forte tennista italiana di tutti i tempi (ancora non ci crediamo!), è portata ad esempio per tanti giovani che si affacciano sui campi da tennis ed è simpatico il modo in cui sta entrando nelle case di tanti italiani che forse fino a ieri non conoscevano altro sport che il calcio.

Lei sa stare al gioco, per il momento si diverte ma un domani questa sua capacità di proporsi potrebbe tramutarsi in una nuova professione, perché no?, anche se credo che non uscirà mai definitivamente dall’ambiente del tennis.
Per ultimo lasciatemi dire che la parola “emigrante” non ha sempre un significato negativo. Emigrante è anche colui che non si accontenta di quello che ha a disposizione, emigrare vuol dire mettersi alla prova, vuol dire crescere, imparare, fare esperienze nuove e imprevedibili. Vuol dire rafforzare il proprio carattere, sforzarsi di mettere fuori tutte quelle qualità che spesso non sappiamo neanche di avere; poi sta ad ognuno di noi ottimizzare per il meglio il nostro bagaglio di esperienze, che fa di ciascuno quello che uno è.
Ho sempre pensato che il mestiere del genitore non te lo insegna nessuno, è un crescendo di situazioni e di sentimenti che accompagnano genitore e figlio in un percorso abbastanza... vogliamo dire impegnativo? E spesso l’uno impara dall’altro.

Anche io e mio marito Oronzo abbiamo imparato tanto dalle nostre figlie, Flavia in particolare ci ha dato una bella lezione di vita, e non possiamo altro che augurarle di avere un giorno una figlia come lei.

(TB ringrazia la signora Concita,
Oronzo e Giorgia Pennetta
per la collaborazione e per le foto di Flavia)
Sono stupito il fiele a queste persone dando 8cents per quello che si produce e poi si ricarica 50 centesimi in più per la stessa. Stiamo salvando loro del denaro, mantenendo l'utilizzo di picco verso il basso. Ci sono oltre un milione di famiglie ora che generano energia in tutto il paese.
Hampon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #540
country flag Dado90

http://www.ubitennis.com/sport/tenni...o_scorso.shtml

so proud of Flavia she is so wise and mature finally

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA