Media zone - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #496
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold
Re: Media zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Chris

And Sara
On Pennetta making her comeback to the WTA this week in Bogotá after wrist surgery...
"For sure, Flavia and I keep in touch always. She also came to the Fed Cup week last week - she didn't play, but she was there. I'm for sure happy she's coming back. She's a very good person and a very good player. Italy needs her, and for sure we know she will come back very strong now."

(just finding an excuse to say hi to Chris, really)
You are the queen of this place Linda, you don't need an excuse! Hi to you too! There's facebook too, you know! Great quote, seems you managed to say hi AND mention Sara all in one sweep (as only you could)!
chmath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #497
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

I always forget you're on facebook.

I'm very good at mentioning Sara when she's not relevant!
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #498
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
I always forget you're on facebook.

I'm very good at mentioning Sara when she's not relevant!
Sara, IKR! That's a special skill-set you got yourself there She's always relevant, one way or another...

As for the facebook thing, I totally appreciate your honesty, but...
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #499
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmath View Post
Sara, IKR! That's a special skill-set you got yourself there She's always relevant, one way or another...

As for the facebook thing, I totally appreciate your honesty, but...
Well, you don't post so you don't show up on my wall, so I forget. Don't worry, there are plenty of ppl I'm friends with that I have the same problem with.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #500
country flag chmath

Just seen your post on "Russia" and commented, had too really... What a FAIL...
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #501
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

http://m.tennisitaliano.it/moduli/ar...o%20Madrid.mp3

what a wise answers good luck baby

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #502
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

already forgot the name of the tournament in Germany

anw she's talking much wiser than in the past let's hope that moment of change arrives soon

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #503
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/int...324807841.html

The moment in which her phone rings
And when she doesn't understand the question and says: "non ho capito niente"

SAFINA - NA LI
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #504
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Eurosport Player has the QF match between Flavia and Robi. Thanks Eurosport I could see it**

only 6 days though, so everyone hurry who yet wants to see her

**) while the rest of your video coverage is generally useless
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 10:19 AM   #505
country flag Dado90

http://multimedia.ubitennis.com/?tipo=media&media=58780

I love the way in which she dismisses Ubaldo everytime

SAFINA - NA LI
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #506
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

What did she say? Only translated the title which states it is not randomly that she lost to Kerber at the slams.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #507
country flag Dado90

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
What did she say? Only translated the title which states it is not randomly that she lost to Kerber at the slams.
Ubaldo (the interviewer) ask her why she lost the two most important matches against Angie (at FO and USO) and won the two in MM (Bastad and Auckland), and if she remebered her QF at USO in 2011. Flavia answers (a bit bitter IMO) that it was a random thing, and that obviously the next will be a 50/50 match and she won't playing thinking about the mistakes made during that disgraceful match Plus, she added, even more bitter, that it's too early thinking about her tactic to put into practice against Kerber and that she was just exhausted (during the interview) because she played and won 2 matches, single and double (she added also that in the afternoon the weather was hotter ).

Another aspect of the interview is about her wrist injury at the beginning of the year. She says initially was very negative 'cause thought was a more serious damage (during another interview she says: "if the diagnostic test had been negative, I would have taken the fist plane to Buenos Aires going to Gisela" ), but in effect it was a bone edema and her physio and doctor succeeded in managing the problem. Next questions of the other interviewer are about her new coach and she says Salvador is more hard-and-fast and determined than Gabriel, and that they worked hardly during the off-season

SAFINA - NA LI
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #508

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/video/i...ame=interviews

the interview with her is super-cute the smile when they ask her about winning the whole thing

Old Jan 26th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #509
country flag Dado90

From her site:

23 January 2014
Guys, I'm very happy with the Australian Open went. I spent amazing days here in Melbourne , I won my first quarterfinal at the Open!
As you may have noticed, I left you "alone " on this website since the beginning of January. My apology, I did it as I am a bit superstitious. Watch it as I could do it again considering the success at the Australian Open ! !

I believe I played good tennis, attacking the ball more and the enemy, taking advantage of the best service and keeping high levels of attention also off the field, but always with serenity. In the quarterfinals, as I have already told the media, my opponent made ​​a perfect match and did not allow me to attack. The next time will be better ...
Above all, I must my two favorite men , Max and Save. It is mainly thanks to them that I have been able to start the season in such a positive way, physically and mentally. And that's why I took them out yesterday to celebrate and have fun!
A final thank you to all of you for your strong support. No matter where and when I play, you are always there via TV, streaming and the tournament sites.

Thank you so much!

Besos a todos!

SAFINA - NA LI
Old Jan 26th, 2014, 05:23 PM   #510