Media zone - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 01:55 PM   #406
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Media zone

^More like a book pimp.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 03:12 PM   #407
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
^More like a book pimp.
True! Conversing with you has just made me want to write you an Ode... I need help...

(PS. I do love you though, so stick with me!)
chmath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:29 PM   #408
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

Why they didn't offer me a copy?
(ok, maybe cause I didn't ask)

Flavia shhould give some copies to her fans. Just saying.

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 04:44 PM   #409
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macginity View Post
Why they didn't offer me a copy?
(ok, maybe cause I didn't ask)

Flavia shhould give some copies to her fans. Just saying.
^ ITA with you Macsie! I think they were kind of flattered and a bit baffled that Athens University wanted a copy of her book for research purposes tbh But, in all honesty, they should indeed offer a few signed copies to her most loyal fans (that would be us, ofc)! Perhaps if Linda wrote to them with our addresses (as she runs Sara's site), they could arrange?? Just saying (and wishing ofc)...
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 06:46 PM   #410
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmath View Post
^ ITA with you Macsie! I think they were kind of flattered and a bit baffled that Athens University wanted a copy of her book for research purposes tbh But, in all honesty, they should indeed offer a few signed copies to her most loyal fans (that would be us, ofc)! Perhaps if Linda wrote to them with our addresses (as she runs Sara's site), they could arrange?? Just saying (and wishing ofc)...
Haha. But I run Sara's site, not Flavia's So no such luck, I'm afraid

And I still don't trust their "there will be an English version". I'm still buying the Italian
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 07:24 PM   #411
country flag chmath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Haha. But I run Sara's site, not Flavia's So no such luck, I'm afraid

And I still don't trust their "there will be an English version". I'm still buying the Italian
Linda, no one could refuse you anything! Just saying, as a friend and an admirer of yours!

(trying to tacitly persuade you to go with my 'plan')
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 03:41 PM   #412
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

@Chris:Even if they considered you an ordinary librarian - thanks for doing the research
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 03:48 PM   #413
country flag chmath

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwa View Post
@Chris:Even if they considered you an ordinary librarian - thanks for doing the research
Hey Willy, I think they just considered me weird!!! They told me they'd let me know when they have an English version release date set, so, I'll keep everyone posted... Hopefully, the 'original' will come through the post by Friday...
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 02:00 PM   #414
country flag Escape

Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute Escape has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt if they will publish the book in English.
Escape is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:09 PM   #415
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

From her book...childhood...

"She didn't listen to Dell'Edera coach when it regards not to kiss her first little boyfriend on the bus, which was a tennis player from Barletta [...] It isn't only a tennis maturation, so for me and Michele every foreign tournament is a unique chance. Dell'Edera looks us through the driving mirror and lashes out at: 'Stop now! You have to cease, it's crazy!' We look at him sidelong and go back to kiss each other"

p.s. Fallen in love is genetic, puta-mode is an attitude!!

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:13 PM   #416
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

I missed that part
So much for "I'm doing good with the book"
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:18 PM   #417
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
i still have to start reading it

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:22 PM   #418
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
OMG
Gaspa

I found the fragment in the book. Remembered I wondered wtf that was about when I was reading it. Perhaps if only I had realised Michele is a guys name in Italy
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 06:23 PM   #419
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I missed that part
So much for "I'm doing good with the book"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
OMG
I bought it yesterday, and even if right now I'm very busy at university, I'm trying to read it as much as possible I'm so damn curious

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 08:35 PM   #420
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Perhaps if only I had realised Michele is a guys name in Italy
it's a very popular name
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote