Media zone - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 17th, 2011, 11:54 AM   #391
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all
Re: Media zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaRU View Post
oh, Flavia, shut up
I'm not a fan of these interviews
Me neither. It's typical for the italian (Berlusconi-) media IMHO
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2011, 04:50 PM   #392
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

The book is out tomorrow.
http://www.repubblica.it/rubriche/la...84/?ref=HRLS-6

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 05:14 PM   #393
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Oh the book! I thought it would be out much earlier than that.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 08:29 PM   #394
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Oh the book! I thought it would be out much earlier than that.
THE BOOK! Got to get that thing translated pronto! At last, some meaningful research awaits in the morning!
chmath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 08:38 PM   #395
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

The Book. Chris, you want to countercheck all the interviews?
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 08:40 PM   #396
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

why that plastic pic
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 08:45 PM   #397
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwa View Post
The Book. Chris, you want to countercheck all the interviews?
Hey Willy, how are you man? I couldn't give a shit about the interviews, just want to get hold of the publisher and see if I can get an English copy of it (assuming they will market it in English too), claiming I want it for research purposes!!!
Old Nov 21st, 2011, 08:51 PM   #398
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

i know what i'm doing next monday when i arrive home

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:11 AM   #399
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

Already bought mine.
Now I have to wait until it arrives here in Brasil.

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 05:23 AM   #400
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmath View Post
Hey Willy, how are you man? I couldn't give a shit about the interviews, just want to get hold of the publisher and see if I can get an English copy of it (assuming they will market it in English too), claiming I want it for research purposes!!!
Good luck with that, I doubt they will sell it in English
I'm going to buy the Italian

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 09:44 AM   #401
country flag chmath

Quote:
Good luck with that, I doubt they will sell it in English
I'm going to buy the Italian
NEWSFLASH: THERE WILL BE AN ENGLISH VERSION OF IT, THEY ARE TRANSLATING IT AT THE MINUTE BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BECOME AVAILABLE. Just heard back from the publisher. Btw Lin, how on earth will you wade through the Italian version???
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 11:32 AM   #402
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
NEWSFLASH: THERE WILL BE AN ENGLISH VERSION OF IT, THEY ARE TRANSLATING IT AT THE MINUTE BUT THEY DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL BECOME AVAILABLE. Just heard back from the publisher. Btw Lin, how on earth will you wade through the Italian version???
WTF.
Really?
Ok, well, I really need to get my italian better, not my english.

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:39 PM   #403
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
That would be the question of the week I guess now I might not get it....still can't believe it'll come out in English anyway

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:51 PM   #404
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
An English version! Awesome!
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:51 PM   #405
country flag chmath

Quote:
That would be the question of the week I guess now I might not get it....still can't believe it'll come out in English anyway
The e-mail I got back was very...vague!!! It was like "thank you for the interest in the book, we are indeed in the process of having it translated into English, we don't know when it will be complete, we do intend to have an English version though, we will let you know when it becomes available, but we can send you the version we have at the minute if you'd like to read it"! To which, I answered back "thank you, I'd love a copy, even though I can't read Italian" to which the answer was "oh, that's ok, put it in your University Library, maybe someone there can read Italian and wants to pick it up"

Just when I thought I'd get my own personalized copy, realized I was being used as a book whore...