Media zone - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2011, 04:39 PM   #361
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Media zone

se posso ci vado

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:37 AM   #362
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

"Penso di giocare altri due-tre anni ad alti livelli, poi non so ancora cosa farò dopo. Mi piacerebbe impegnarmi per far crescere il tennis, la mia vita. E’ il nono giorno consecutivo che non scendo in campo e già sento la mancanza. E’ impossibile che io resti senza giocare per mesi interi...".

Other 3 years of sufferance, guys..

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 12:24 PM   #363
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIKARPETTA View Post
"Penso di giocare altri due-tre anni ad alti livelli, poi non so ancora cosa farò dopo. Mi piacerebbe impegnarmi per far crescere il tennis, la mia vita. E’ il nono giorno consecutivo che non scendo in campo e già sento la mancanza. E’ impossibile che io resti senza giocare per mesi interi...".

Should I laugh or cry?

I guess I'll laugh after all...

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 09:36 PM   #364

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

three more years to have an heart attack thank you

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 02:08 PM   #365
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

maybe it means that she still believes in a GS SF or that she hasn't found a lover yet.
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #366
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwa View Post

maybe it means that she still believes in a GS SF or that she hasn't found a lover yet.
this
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #367

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwa View Post

is that even a question?

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #368
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

I'm dead.
You guys, I can't.

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 05:50 PM   #369
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

guys here are so spoiled.

I meant someone for kids.
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 08:11 PM   #370
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

don't get your hopes up
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 09:18 PM   #371

well unless she gets pregnant and so far she was good avoiding considering her "player activity"

Old Nov 12th, 2011, 03:48 PM   #372

http://www.flaviapennetta.it/

will this work any time before her retirement?

Old Nov 12th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #373
country flag wiwa

maybe she will negotiate a new deal with adidas. Adidas could also provide or sponsor her official website. Would be a smart move IMHO
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #374
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIKARPETTA View Post

Just saw that quote... Time to pay my health insurance premiums, I'll be needing the pills for another couple of years then...

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend!
chmath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 02:14 PM   #375

http://www.giornaleblog.it/spettacol...s-angeles.html i'm dying the pic says: haha i beat you mr Muscles and then hte fans say: "nice job!" "give us money" but the caption behind it is the best: after beating Maria Sharapova etc. she wins the most beautiful salad bowl and 700k dollars