Media zone - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 10:36 AM   #346
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Media zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwa View Post

SERENA: ... I think Flavia did a great job, she played 3 QF's and won AO in doubles.

i'm dying i can't stop crying
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 10:45 AM   #347
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

why are we so damn funny?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #348
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i'm still laughing hard
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #349
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw that.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 11:11 AM   #350
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw that.
The Serena thing??? It's EPIC Karla
chmath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 11:26 AM   #351
country flag wiwa

wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all wiwa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
why are we so damn funny?
Because Flavia gives us so many opportunities. Another one at the press conference:

"... sure I missed the semis again, but I think I improved my tennis ... "

Okay it's the moment of defeat, but anyway

TBH her dress made me . It looked like a woman craving for a little bit attention.
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 11:34 AM   #352
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmath View Post
The Serena thing??? It's EPIC Karla
Yes. It's so .
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #353

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

at least she was hot despite everything

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #354
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

Is there a video of this interwiew?

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2011, 12:59 PM   #355

on USOpen.com

Old Sep 9th, 2011, 01:03 PM   #356
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. Maybe later I'll go there to see. Not sure if I want to see Flavia right now.

Old Oct 6th, 2011, 07:32 PM   #357
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

From WTA.com

Flavia: "I think the match between Wozniacki and Kanepi is going to be a tough match because they fought a lot last week in Tokyo," Pennetta said. "I lost against Kanepi last week so she's in good shape, and of course we don't have to say so many things about Caroline, she's obviously the No.1, so it will be tough."

typical Flavia' sentences

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #358
country flag macginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado90 View Post
From WTA.com

Flavia: "I think the match between Wozniacki and Kanepi is going to be a tough match because they fought a lot last week in Tokyo," Pennetta said. "I lost against Kanepi last week so she's in good shape, and of course we don't have to say so many things about Caroline, she's obviously the No.1, so it will be tough."

typical Flavia' sentences

And so said the BAMF.

Old Oct 7th, 2011, 05:08 AM   #359
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macginity View Post
And so said the BAMF.
+1
Old Nov 8th, 2011, 04:34 PM   #360
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

Pennetta alla milanese
"Venite alla Grande Sfida!"

http://www.gazzetta.it/Tennis/08-11-...31583695.shtml