Media zone - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #271
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Media zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmath View Post
Interesting article, thx Lin! Oh, btw, I've just noticed the bf 'thread' above and read the article, if I understand it correctly, what she's trying to say is 'there already is a boyfriend' in the sense of Dulko has a footballer boyfriend, I don't need one, kind of thing... But, my Spanish is not brilliant, so...

So she doesn't need one coz they can share on Gise's BF?
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #272
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

This is getting more interesting by the day
Gise's bf is véry meh. I wouldn't wanna share on him

Chris - I know that's probably what she said, but I still don't think it's what she SAID. She said "I have"
I'm a grammatical nerd, even in a language I don't speak

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 06:41 PM   #273
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post

So she doesn't need one coz they can share on Gise's BF?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post

Chris - I know that's probably what she said, but I still don't think it's what she SAID. She said "I have"
I'm a grammatical nerd, even in a language I don't speak
Karla - OMG! I don't think that's what she implied though!

Linda - I totally get what you're saying and you could well be right. I'd say this much however: If what you're saying is true, then

a) Her current 'mystery' boyfriend ought to be well pissed off, 'cause if your girlfriend is saying 'ahh, I have one, but you never know', then she's pretty much dissing him (publicly too! )
b) Don't you think someone, somehow, would have picked up on the fact? I don't follow other blogs or w/e, but I know you're very much into researching and scanning the web (), is this the first you ever heard of it?

PS. Sorry if this is getting you to think too much. That's all I managed to discern you don't want to be doing...
chmath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #274
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

at the a) True but then again, this is Flavia we're talking about, I can just imagine her jokingly saying that
b) is very true. Italian journalists should have been all over it.

This is the fun kind of thinking

Old May 12th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #275
country flag chmath

chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold chmath is a splendid one to behold

^Yeah, I get what you're saying! :-)
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:37 AM   #276
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmath View Post
Karla - OMG! I don't think that's what she implied though!

I really need to get my mind off the gutter. But Gise's BF IMO is kinda hot so...

Linda, I'm looking at some of his pics and don't you think he kinda looks like Fernando Gonzales especially with the long hair?

Old May 13th, 2011, 07:31 AM   #277
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

You think he's hot? Really?
I really really think he's not (it doesn't help that he's wasting his career sitting in the stands at a team I really despise. Hope he leaves during the summer transfer window)

And nah I don't think he looks like Gonzo.

Old May 13th, 2011, 07:35 AM   #278
country flag peanuts

Quote:
I really really think he's not (it doesn't help that he's wasting his career sitting in the stands at a team I really despise. Hope he leaves during the summer transfer window)

Ok maybe not so hot. But he's cute especially with the long hair.
Why is he a bench player? Is he not good? I don't know much about football.

First look at the pics, he reminded me of Gonzo.
Old May 13th, 2011, 07:39 AM   #279
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Ok maybe not so hot. But he's cute especially with the long hair.
Why is he a bench player? Is he not good? I don't know much about football.

First look at the pics, he reminded me of Gonzo.
Not to me
He was a pretty big talent when Real got him, but Real is a mess - they got a new manager who clearly doesn't like him, and then he got injured, so he's not getting a chance at all now I heard some English teams may want him, so hope he leaves.

Maybe Gisela thought so too

Old May 13th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #280
country flag chmath

Quote:

I don't hate much in life, in fact, I dislike the word 'hate', but I HATE Real Madrid! Linda, kudos.
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:41 AM   #281
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwa View Post
http://blog.oregonlive.com/tennis/20..._comeback.html

It is the second article of Douglas Perry about Flavia. He's a fan obviously

Karlas efforts have been recognized

OMG I was looking for Gaspa's song in this thread and just saw this one. I had no idea they've been linked in a blog. I love the nickname, "The Comeback". Good thing I decided to just upload the comeback parts then.
Old May 25th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #282
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/mu...8000000ff.html

Never do a quiz with Flavia

Old May 25th, 2011, 11:52 PM   #283
country flag chmath

Quote:
Love the answer to how many people visited: '65 hundred, thousand people'! (6,500,000). Unless she meant 650,000. But either way, it's classic...
Old May 28th, 2011, 06:37 AM   #284
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold

how about this?!

Love story tra il tennista irpino Starace e la sexy Pennetta
http://www.ilciriaco.it/sport/altris...ews/?news=6074
Old May 28th, 2011, 06:39 AM   #285
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

they say they have been seen together in a way friends wouldn't...another journal has the pics gotta check

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote