2014 IW CHAMPION Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #1
Rye

Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute
2014 IW CHAMPION Cheering Thread

Flavia's season starts tomorrow against A. Radwanska in Perth.
Good luck
Rye is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #2
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice
Re: 2014 Cheering Thread - Australia

Flavia Pennetta tonight open the Hopman Cup against A. Radwanska: http://www.tennisteitaliane.it/?p=447

milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #3
Rye

Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute

Stop spamming.
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 05:43 AM   #4
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

^ thanks

anw leave aside the match, which I believe just showed that Flavia is still the same unconsistent one, but at least she seems quite fit and the shots seem there...

the real news is the wedding ring

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #5
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

^Gaspa, I saw her tweet about the ring (referred to you)
however I didn't have the same sensations, but really she was at home at least until Christmas, so I don't think she take care of this event so much

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #6
Rye

Four games But I did not watch it, so I expect a full report
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 07:31 AM   #7
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute

No many positives unfortunately! She was really rusty and struggled to find any timing. That's to be expected given it is the first match of the year. The only positive was that when the first serve went in it looked dangerous. The key word is when as (per normal) it didn't go in very often.

At 22 she had 5 break points and she didn't take her chances and collapsed after that.

She has two matches left to build form. Based on the matches I have seen, I don't think she will win another match as Flav was the most disappointing player so far. The only hope is for Sam is have a brain cramp in front of the home crowd.
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #8
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

FH was quite good and with a different technique than last years (IMO). Don't know if it was casual, but it seemed to have less spin, a little lower trajectory and more penetration.
It could be a good change

She strangely sucked with BH
1st set was much more balanced than the score says.

Good impression anyway.

But now I want her to def Stosur and Bouchard

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #9
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia
Hope she can play better against Sam and Eugenie.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*Vaisemberg*Duarte*Auroux*Martic* Rybarikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #10
Rye

If she does not defeat her pidgeon Stosur in Australia
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 07:49 AM   #11
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

ed il primo pensiero va a quel quarto di finale con la kerber a NY nel 2011

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14

Last edited by Madoka : Dec 31st, 2013 at 09:38 AM.
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 08:04 AM   #12
country flag gsm86

gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all

eh ormai è passato...proprio recentemente ho letto un'intervista a Flavia che alla domanda su quali fossero le giocatrici tra le top con cui si trovi meglio e peggio a giocarci contro ha risposto rispettivamente Stosur e Radwanska...

Buona partita quella di questa notte, soddisfatto soprattutto del diritto, grande prestazione nel misto.

Burnett - Vinci - Schiavone
gsm86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 08:17 AM   #13
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

Giustamente non ha considerato fra quelle con cui si trova peggio la Wozniacki, non essendo una giocatrice

Nice win with Stosur. Now I expect a tight score with Bouchard, and a win would be so nice and indicative.

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 08:21 AM   #14
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

dopo lo USO di quest'anno le perdono la partita con la Kerber (comunque nel 2011, non 2009)
However, I wanted so badly a Flavia-Genie match

SAFINA - VAIDISOVA
Dado90 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 09:38 AM   #15
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

sì, era 2011, cerco in tutti i modi di rimuovere quella partita...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote