Beatrice Capra - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2011, 06:01 AM   #256
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: Beatrice Capra

Trice lost to Boserup 2 & 0. College was definitely the right decision.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2011, 10:32 PM   #257
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

It isn't all doom and gloom. She did win a match in singles -- her first since February -- and she made it to the doubles final alongside Asia. IMHO, Beatrice has got what it takes to make it at this level. She was doing just fine up until she injured her foot at the end of last year; it was just a case of bad luck. Anyway, going off to college just might work in her favor. It will take some of the pressure off of her shoulders, and she'll still be able to continue working on her game. It will be a challenge though, because she'll have to strike the right balance between her studies and playing tennis. She seems to know what she wants, and has got a lot of drive. She can pull it off.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2011, 11:22 PM   #258
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun in college Trice! After college you can come out a better player.
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:07 AM   #259
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

DC Qualies:
25 BRENGLE, Madison USA
26 BYE
27 JONES, Whitney USA
28 GRAMMATIKOPOULOU, Valentini GRE
29 BYE
30 RUCKERT, Katie USA
31 BYE
32 CAPRA, Beatrice USA

Good luck Trice
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #260
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Trice is into the FQ round at DC with a 6/2 6/0 win over Katie Ruckert . She takes on Madison Brengle later today for a spot in the MD... GL!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #261
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

So, are she not going to play pro tennis tournament anymore?
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2011, 03:55 PM   #262
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbloom View Post
So, are she not going to play pro tennis tournament anymore?
Not for the time being. She is developing her game at Duke for at least a couple of years!

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 02:31 AM   #263
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold

So was there a decision that she wouldn't play any tournaments after all? Why I ask is because the article below said that she'd be allowed to play up to 7 pro tourneys per year.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...t-citi-open-l/
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 04:40 AM   #264
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

She's signed up for the two $25K tournaments in Florida, the first of which starts next week (she'll be in qualifying this weekend).
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 05:45 AM   #265
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason A. View Post
So was there a decision that she wouldn't play any tournaments after all? Why I ask is because the article below said that she'd be allowed to play up to 7 pro tourneys per year.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...t-citi-open-l/
the school would pay for only 7 tournaments, she can play as many as she wants.
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #266
country flag jasonbloom

Anyone knows her plan of this year?

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #267
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbloom View Post
Anyone knows her plan of this year?
As far as I know, Trice is still injured but should be ok to play the dual match season.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #268
country flag jasonbloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsaystennis View Post
As far as I know, Trice is still injured but should be ok to play the dual match season.
When will it start?

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #269
Team USA

Bumping this thread for a couple of reasons.

1.) Anyone know where Trice has been lately? Since she did not play for Duke this season due to a suspension, I thought she would definitely enter some ITF events for match practice and to work on her game while she is away from school. Now, she is unranked and I don't think she has played any pro events since 2012.

2.) Just goes to show you that tennis is a tough/grating sport with so many variables. Trice was a top 10 junior, had a career high ranking of 201 in the WTA, reached R3 of the US Open in 2010, but is now unranked and virtually disappeared from the tennis scene.

So yeah, any news? Hope to see Trice come back and get some good results again, whether it is on the WTA/ITF level or returning to top level at college.

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #270
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

She played the $10k in Buffalo, and qualified before losing to Brianna Morgan of Florida, who is having a great summer. She's on the list for the American ITFs, so we'll see if she plays. If what is on stands, she'll be playing the $10k in Austin this weekend.

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote