Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 25th, 2009, 11:27 AM   #766
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Hey cami so you have a few days off ?

The ATP is fine for now but really i'll start being bored by it soon enough next season , for now it's all the tennis we have so

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 25th, 2009, 04:22 PM   #767
country flag ad-out

ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light

Soderling is pretty much dominating Novak in the first match today.. Can't say I saw that one coming!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 04:32 PM   #768
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Soderling won

Zeljko Krajan

Old Nov 25th, 2009, 04:32 PM   #769
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Sod won. 7-6 6-1
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #770
country flag ad-out

ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light

Davai Koyla!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #771
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Hey cami so you have a few days off ?

The ATP is fine for now but really i'll start being bored by it soon enough next season , for now it's all the tennis we have so
Yes Vanessa

I love both WTA and ATP. Watching hot guys play tennis can't bore me
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #772
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashita View Post
Sod won. 7-6 6-1
Don't remind me
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #773
country flag vanúss

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Yes Vanessa

I love both WTA and ATP. Watching hot guys play tennis can't bore me
Unless it's Marat i can be bored pretty easily even if they're hot as hell

Zeljko Krajan

Old Nov 25th, 2009, 05:42 PM   #774
country flag camilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Davai Koyla!
How are you Amanda?
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #775
country flag camilia

Quote:
Unless it's Marat i can be bored pretty easily even if they're hot as hell
Some of them are really funny and that does it for me like Dima
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 05:51 PM   #776
country flag vanúss

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Some of them are really funny and that does it for me like Dima
Yeah but Dima is mostly funny off court

Zeljko Krajan

Old Nov 25th, 2009, 06:01 PM   #777
country flag camilia

Quote:
Yeah but Dima is mostly funny off court
Do you mean that Dima is just funny but not hot
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #778
country flag vanúss

He is hot but like i said before it's not enough for me to focus on his match

Zeljko Krajan

Old Nov 25th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #779
country flag camilia

Quote:
He is hot but like i said before it's not enough for me to focus on his match
I like watching hot guys play, but I'd watch any match if the quality is really high

I'm calling it a day but I'll talk to you tomorrow
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 06:17 PM   #780
country flag vanúss

Goodnight ! See ya tomorrow

Zeljko Krajan