Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:46 PM   #751
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

It's not that serious , as long as you realise you have it and do what is needed to get ride of it

'Enjoy' your week Tracy

Zeljko Krajan

Last edited by vanúss : Nov 22nd, 2009 at 07:52 PM.
vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:15 PM   #752
country flag ad-out

ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light

Justin Gimelstob wrote a pretty nice piece on Marat. I won't copy the whole thing but here was a sweet part about Dina.. Link to article is here: http://redirectingat.com/?id=593X100...rat-Safin.aspx

Quote:
Baby Sister
Marat and his sister Dinara are the only brother/sister duo to ever hold the No. 1 rankings in professional tennis. "I am very proud of what Dinara has accomplished and it is sad and hurtful to me that all anyone ever wants to talk about is her not winning a Grand Slam," said Safin. "I feel very protective of her. I have supported her through the years and will always do so. She doesn't deserve the negativity. She is the ultimate success story. She has proven that you can get to No. 1 by working incredibly hard. She is the perfect sportswoman." Few people know that Marat funded his sister's development and continued to subsidise her career well into the middle stages until she broke through.
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:41 PM   #753
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
It's not that serious , as long as you realise you have it and do what is needed to get ride of it

'Enjoy' your week Tracy
just another interplanetary zionist capitalist conspiracy...
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #754
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Verdasco Murray vs Roger cant wait!
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:44 PM   #755
country flag ad-out

ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light

So quiet in the Domik now that it is the off season.. I really hope Dina is healthy next year..

Don't like Roger or Murray but I was really hoping that Koyla would win yesterday.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #756
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

I want Roger to lose in two sets ! I dislike Murray too but he'll win against Verdasco unfortunately but i want JMDP to go to the SF also so Federer must lose tonight

In the other group the only one i don't care about is Soderling and he won Now whoever qualifies for the SF it will be fine by me ! But i don't think Nadal is strong enough these days to compete against Fed/Murray/JMDP in the SF so Davai Nikolay and Adje Nole

Zeljko Krajan

Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:52 PM   #757
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
So quiet in the Domik now that it is the off season.. I really hope Dina is healthy next year..

Don't like Roger or Murray but I was really hoping that Koyla would win yesterday.
so true off.season is boring

Im on a poll-mood, I think I'll open some threads

Kolya FTW!
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:32 PM   #758
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

I want Del Potro and Murray to go the the SF so everything's still fine in this group

In the other group I really like Rafa and Kolya, I don't mind Novak but I truly hate S÷derling. I think he's the only tennis player - man or woman - I really hate. And of course he wins against Rafa of all people
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:32 PM   #759
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Nina I hate Soderling too.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #760
country flag ad-out

I don't know why but I kind of like Soderling .. For me it is hard to hate a man with dimples.

But I really don't like Murray and am just so sick of Federer. I want JMPD to do the best from that group. And Koyla/Soderling from the other.. None of the top 8 are my favorites anyway, though!
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:49 PM   #761
country flag vanúss

BTW does anyone knows how's Dima doing ? it's been a while since i last heard something about him !

Zeljko Krajan

Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:57 PM   #762
country flag ad-out

From his forum in MTF:

Quote:
Tursunov has surgery, out 6 months
Published: Friday, Sep. 11, 2009

Professional tennis player Dmitry Tursunov underwent successful ankle surgery Thursday in San Francisco, his manager said.

Dr. Keith Donatto removed excess bone growth caused by long-term stress and a bone fragment from an old fracture in the 26-year-old Folsom resident's left ankle, Michael Gorin said. Donatto had removed bone spurs from the same ankle April 7.

Tursunov, ranked 36th in the world, likely will be sidelined for six months.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:57 PM   #763
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
BTW does anyone knows how's Dima doing ? it's been a while since i last heard something about him !
Good question! I haven't heard of him in ages.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:59 PM   #764
country flag vanúss

Thanks Amanda !

So he should be back also in like February too...Damn

Zeljko Krajan

Old Nov 25th, 2009, 10:22 AM   #765
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

I miss Dima too but already knew he won't be back anytime soon, and Marat is gone at least Nalby is coming back next month
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote