Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2009, 11:58 AM   #61
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
It's too expensive elsewhere i live in a dangerous area too , i should take a picture of the window in my parents room , there's a hole in hit caused by a bullet We live on the 6th floor and one night years ago there was a fight outside my brother was 16 at the time and out so my father was watching if he saw him but one thing sure one guy from another town saw my father and decided to shoot him but thank god my mother pulled him away from the window

I have many story like that , i almost got shot twice But now it's more calm over here !
But my brother and his wife are house hunting outside of Paris and it's area , like my sister in law says about the town they live right now " it's a hell hole "

Anyway Go Aga !
Dear God, that's so scary. You are so brave to be living there
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2009, 12:00 PM   #62
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
For the faculty of arts and social sciences at my uni you get 10% towards your pass grade if you turn up to 10 weeks worth of seminars and workshops [not the lecture, you can't get 70+ ppl to sign a sheet ] and I'm potentially sacrificing 1% [my lecturer said she won't do a registar cos she's ]
I want a cool lecturer
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 01:30 PM   #63
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
Dear God, that's so scary. You are so brave to be living there
Put me in a dark alley and i'll be fine but put me in the middle of nowhere in the woods or anywhere and the word 'Brave' wouldn't be appropriate anymore But god knows i'd rather be in the later situation even if i'm shitting my pants

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #64
country flag camilia

Quote:
Put me in a dark alley and i'll be fine but put me in the middle of nowhere in the woods or anywhere and the word 'Brave' wouldn't be appropriate anymore But god knows i'd rather be in the later situation even if i'm shitting my pants
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 01:44 PM   #65
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Marat is gone forever any day now
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 01:51 PM   #66
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know there are dangerous areas in Paris, esp. les banlieus. I remember the Pigalle's a dangerous rep, has it changed? I once stayed there with a school, yup it's dangerous. And where exactly do you live in Paris? Unfortunately people can't live where they want.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 01:56 PM   #67
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Oh Marat, started with a bang and ended with a whimper...though I can't surely say the same for his ...ahem

Last edited by PersephoneDisco : Oct 9th, 2009 at 02:39 PM.
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #68
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
I know there are dangerous areas in Paris, esp. les banlieus. I remember the Pigalle's a dangerous rep, has it changed? I once stayed there with a school, yup it's dangerous. And where exactly do you live in Paris? Unfortunately people can't live where they want.
Hey ! I live ten minutes away from Paris ( that's what you call ' les banlieux ' ) . Pigalle is clearly not a place where you want to go by yourself ! My sister lives by the SacrÚ Coeur which is right next to Pigalle but since it's a tourist place it's always crowded !

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:39 PM   #69
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post
Oh Marat, started with a bang and ended with a whisper...though I can't surely say the same for his ...ahem
That's because she ended with a bang and a broken racquet. I bet that now everyone is saying as long as I hold and we go to a tie break I've got this set.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:50 PM   #70
country flag vanúss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhG_Y4ScsU

An interview for after the match , this guy has the ceremony video but it's obviously too long to put it on Youtube but he's gonna work on that !!!

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:55 PM   #71
country flag camilia

Thanks Vanessa
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #72
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Thanks Vanessa
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:58 PM   #73
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDhG_Y4ScsU

An interview for after the match , this guy has the ceremony video but it's obviously too long to put it on Youtube but he's gonna work on that !!!
YAY!! We're gonna have to wait for the good stuff but it shouldn't be too long!
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 03:13 PM   #74
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey ! I live ten minutes away from Paris ( that's what you call ' les banlieux ' ) . Pigalle is clearly not a place where you want to go by yourself ! My sister lives by the SacrÚ Coeur which is right next to Pigalle but since it's a tourist place it's always crowded !
As well you have Place de Tertre or something like that, and the famous Moulin Rouge. Yes, the Pigalle is aways crowded at day and at night. I think the North station that's close too?
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 03:21 PM   #75
Because She's Worth It

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
As well you have Place de Tertre or something like that, and the famous Moulin Rouge. Yes, the Pigalle is aways crowded at day and at night. I think the North station that's close too?
My hotel room was about 10/15 mins from moulin rouge, I didn't notice we were in the red light district cos it was early afternoon and I just looked out the window and noticed it!