Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #166
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

I'm watching France vs Austria ! And i should go on November the 14 or 18 to one of their crucial match for the World Cup qualification with my brother and one of his son , it's only 10€

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 08:33 PM   #167
country flag ad-out

ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeshirtoffug View Post
Plus, she won Miss Kremlin Cup las year. Isn't she obligated to give the crown away to the next winner?
Can you imagine her crowning the next one like at a beauty pageant??
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 08:57 PM   #168
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Poldi finally scored again
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 08:59 PM   #169
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Can you imagine her crowning the next one like at a beauty pageant??
Fabulous Faces, Russia
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 09:17 PM   #170
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
Fabulous Faces, Russia
Dinara on an episode of Toddlers & Tiaras would pretty much make my life.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 12:24 PM   #171
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
I think that it's just you Maz Her outfit is cute. I'm very impressed with her craziness on court in her blog she seems so normal.
and She loves Twilight
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 12:43 PM   #172
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пепи. View Post
and She loves Twilight
Is she 15 ? Twilight

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 15th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #173
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Is she 15 ? Twilight
Im 17 and I loveeeeee the books!
Masha loves twilight too!
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 01:20 PM   #174
country flag vanúss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пепи. View Post
Im 17 and I loveeeeee the books!
Masha loves twilight too!
i don't mean you wasn't Maz and Makini talking about Yanina ?

( your avi )

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 15th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #175
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:
i don't mean you wasn't Maz and Makini talking about Yanina ?

( your avi )
Yeah yeah, but I love the books as well

thanks, its the "I love you" thing so sweet.
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 01:37 PM   #176
country flag vanúss

Yeah i remember... WTF was all i could say at that moment

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 15th, 2009, 01:43 PM   #177
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Quote:
Yeah i remember... WTF was all i could say at that moment
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 03:28 PM   #178
country flag ad-out

ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light

Maz - You and your delicious looking dessert made the FD blog!! Sorry if this has already been discussed but congratulations!
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #179
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Moscow tournament times are more reasonable for us to watch.

And hopefully since he will be in his home town we will get lots of info and pics. You guys should check in at MTF next week b/c some of the girls are going to the KC and plan to give us lots of reports.. Wonder if Dinara will show up to watch even if she is not playing?
Thanks for the heads up Amanda, I actually visit it regularly but I don't post

Quote:
Marat's farewell party in Shanghai : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJ9JTA99
As usual megaupload doesn't work for me
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 05:07 PM   #180
country flag ad-out

For anyone who likes to hear Marat's sexy voice!

http://tvnz.co.nz/tennis-news/safin-...ponent-3077651