Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #1666
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
After having been an Ivanovic fan for so many years prior to waving goodbye to that phony,above-mediocre slut,I've come to recognize the sort of quotes you get from players who are just half-assing on court in between photo ops.TRUE champions aren't satisfied with anything less than the best...and then you've got a group of frauds--wannabe champions--who have a litany of excuses for why they underachieve.It's like listening to a pull-string doll sometimes;the same ridiculous quotes over and over,just from different lips
you cant say that!

Dinara wasnt satisfied ever either, see how it ended.
I dont think there are so many excuses as people here believe, sometimes even the most harmless words can translated as an excuse while players never thought as an excuse. Especially if its not their first language. Its a delicate topic, pressure is high on players what they say, every time. Give them a ret
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #1667
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
you cant say that!

Dinara wasnt satisfied ever either, see how it ended.
I dont think there are so many excuses as people here believe, sometimes even the most harmless words can translated as an excuse while players never thought as an excuse. Especially if its not their first language. Its a delicate topic, pressure is high on players what they say, every time. Give them a ret
Well,Norby,I watched that player for about 5 years,and there are plenty of diehard fans who HAVEN'T left that sinking ship and would agree with my assessment.However,in the interest of pleasantness,I'll drop that issue so as not to bother our Indian comrade.....Whose poster name might as well NOW be "Smoking-Hot-Bridal-Magazine-Cover-GirlPova"....though I'm slightly concerned about her marriage prospects:

Sasha: Who's 'Norby'?
Masha: Huh?What do you mean?I don't know anyone by that name
Sasha: Then why were you cooing his name in your sleep?
Masha:

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #1668
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

^ you really need to come up with a new topic, bruce.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1669
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well,Norby,I watched that player for about 5 years,and there are plenty of diehard fans who HAVEN'T left that sinking ship and would agree with my assessment.However,in the interest of pleasantness,I'll drop that issue so as not to bother our Indian comrade.....Whose poster name might as well NOW be "Smoking-Hot-Bridal-Magazine-Cover-GirlPova"....though I'm slightly concerned about her marriage prospects:

Sasha: Who's 'Norby'?
Masha: Huh?What do you mean?I don't know anyone by that name
Sasha: Then why were you cooing his name in your sleep?
Masha:

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #1670
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^ you really need to come up with a new topic, bruce.
Well,Masha's Love Machine Norby,aye DID have another topic and you complained that I shouldn't say such things

In case you're interested,I ran over a narco's dog yesterday;he really is a large demonic creature who attacks 3-year-olds as if they were grave threats.It's common in our country to see that sort of agressive behavior instilled in dogs.Actually,I swerved just slightly to avoid hitting him in the head,so I only side-swiped him and left him yelping and limping away.He was just standing in the middle of the street and refused to move,thinking that I'd swerve and allow him to lunge and bark hatefully at my car.....Bad Guess

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #1671
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

I love Dinara
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #1672
country flag bruce goose

Another Slam...yet another shot at seeing that Dream Headline: VANDALS DRAW ON DRAW.....One of these days,someone will feel inspired to follow through

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #1673
country flag bruce goose

Can't wait for the Sewer Bass Rolling and Synchronized Mouse Racing events from the London Games...though I hope that Dinara gets to cover more prestigious competition in her commentator role

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #1674
tejmeglekvár
CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswab22 View Post
I love Dinara
who doesnt.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #1675
tejmeglekvár
CFO

Quote:
Can't wait for the Sewer Bass Rolling and Synchronized Mouse Racing events from the London Games...though I hope that Dinara gets to cover more prestigious competition in her commentator role
Trampooline, bruce. Trampooline.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #1676
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Trampooline, bruce. Trampooline.
Only one 'O' in "trampoline",Noorby

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #1677
tejmeglekvár
CFO

^ I´m pretty sure there is shit crap involved there, so it became an olympic sport.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #1678
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
^ I´m pretty sure there is shit crap involved there, so it became an olympic sport.
Actually,a 'sewer bass' isn't a fish at all;it's a crass gringo term for a log-shaped bowel movement...also called 'sewer log' sometimes

Old Jun 26th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #1679
tejmeglekvár
CFO

Quote:
Actually,a 'sewer bass' isn't a fish at all;it's a crass gringo term for a log-shaped bowel movement...also called 'sewer log' sometimes
things I didnt want to know.
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1680
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
things I didnt want to know.
Sorry,Norby--didn't want to corrupt an innocent Central European like yourself with the gutter known as North American culture.In our defense,though,I'd say that,of the three biggest nations here,we've had the least influence on Europe aside from our restaurants