Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2012, 06:28 PM   #1651
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
We went to see The Avengers because I couldn't stand to watch The Titanic--like my gf wanted--with DeCaprio and Winslet after having seen the classic version...there was nothing else playing at a convenient time,and she wound up enjoying the first movie anyway

Thanks for the excellent article on Dinara in the other thread;it's sort of relieving to know that the decision will be formally made at year's end(sigh.....)

Big Masha is probably sleeping like a baby now after you two celebrated her Stuttgart title with a night of mad,passionate lovemaking
i heard Avengers is good. I might go too, the director Joss Whedon is one of my fave hollywood guys. Titanic is... brrrrrggghh.

yeah, we really needed a Dinara article to clarify some things.

No comment the last part.
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:59 AM   #1652
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Don't feel like debating in any political thread cuz it might make me wanna puke if I saw that stupid-ass red,white and blue flag if someone replied...and I don't recall seeing any pinche gringos recently here in the Domik....

...Anyway,I've long since known what a piece of shit Obama was with all of his empty rhetoric while he and his stooges sell automatic weapons to our narco lords...but he should walk around with a T-shirt that reads,"Ready and willing to perform thorough fellatio on any high-ranking PRC officials at a moment's notice"....I feel really sorry for human rights activist Chen Guangcheng who had faith that the f--king coward might actually grant him asylum.The Chinese brass told Chen that he couldn't see his wife if he didn't leave the U.S. embassy...and this is a verbatim quote: "We can't guarantee her safety on her journey back home...."

....And the U.S. gov't tried to say that WASN'T a veiled threat against Chen's wife's life.If they just admitted that they were shallow,money-grubbing shits instead of pretending to be some sort of defenders of liberty,then maybe we could respect their candor a bit.....I won't justify acts of terrorism on innocent people as with those 9/11 incidents.However,if there's any country that evokes a minimum of sympathy whenever they get attacked,it's THAT one.No one's gonna miss them when their economy implodes and they sink into the abyss of irrelevance...and they can take their worthless cow-manure,canned culture with them.....Adios,Maricones Palidos

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:18 AM   #1653
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Good news update: There was enough pressure put on the PRC to let Guangcheng leave for the U.S.(who knows?--there may've been Divine intervention);however,his family still may be at grave risk

In tennis news,Sveta is having her best RG since 2009...when she went all the way to the final and won against a hollow,terrified shell of a tennis player who was masquerading as Dinara....Anyhow,Dinarik might be pleased to see her buddy win again(sigh....)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #1654
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

^ bruce, Sveta was in QF last year, while this year little Errani stopped her in 4th round.

while Dinara is commentating on russian eurosport all RG. http://www.twitvid.com/KH107
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #1655
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good news update: There was enough pressure put on the PRC to let Guangcheng leave for the U.S.(who knows?--there may've been Divine intervention);however,his family still may be at grave risk

In tennis news,Sveta is having her best RG since 2009...when she went all the way to the final and won against a hollow,terrified shell of a tennis player who was masquerading as Dinara ....Anyhow,Dinarik might be pleased to see her buddy win again(sigh....)

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #1656
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta is such a head case Getting a bagel from Errani

Old Jun 5th, 2012, 05:17 AM   #1657
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
^ bruce, Sveta was in QF last year, while this year little Errani stopped her in 4th round.

while Dinara is commentating on russian eurosport all RG. http://www.twitvid.com/KH107
Sorry,Norby,it's my fault for trusting the dildos at the WTA webpage to provide accurate info.I guess they reasoned that,since Sveta beat Aga,that made it more impressive than last year's run where she likely didn't beat anyone major....Was that the case??

One nice thing about having Dinara as commentator for your match is that you know she won't blast you for choking.....even if you DO it

Old Jun 5th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #1658
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Sorry,Norby,it's my fault for trusting the dildos at the WTA webpage to provide accurate info.I guess they reasoned that,since Sveta beat Aga,that made it more impressive than last year's run where she likely didn't beat anyone major....Was that the case??

One nice thing about having Dinara as commentator for your match is that you know she won't blast you for choking.....even if you DO it
yeah, she didnt beat anybody well known last year, except Daniela.

well, she has first hand experience, she can tell easily. anyway, I´ve heard she does alright behind the mic.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #1659
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
yeah, she didnt beat anybody well known last year, except Daniela.

well, she has first hand experience, she can tell easily. anyway, I´ve heard she does alright behind the mic.
Have heard what a likable person Dinarik is off court,so she'd be miles better than the majority of insufferable,snotty-ass commentators....Btw,Norby,try to postpone your next night of intense passion with Big Masha until AFTER the RG final;it'd be better if Errani EARNED the title instead of fluking into it just because Masha was worn out

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #1660
C. Drone
CFO

people always forget (or ignore), Dinara might swearing like a drunken sailor on court, but she was always classy to her opponents.
(well except when she was crying and couldnt care less but thats another story.)
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #1661
country flag bruce goose

So you're saying that Dinara behaves perfectly normally.......whenever she's not acting neurotic,right?It's nice to see that you've recuperated from your exhausting romantic tryst with Big Masha,Norby

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #1662
country flag bruce goose

Well,Sabine Lisickanovic put forth a pretty pathetic defense of her Birmingham title,meekly bowing out in the 1st Round to Ula Radwanska.After the match,Sabine offered one of her customary piss-ant excuses: "I had trouble breathing out there today......because my stamina sucks since I almost never maintain good physical fitness or last beyond the opening round of a tournament...but at least I'm healthy enough for my next photo-op..."

Tbh,I added a couple words to Sabine's actual quote in order to create a greater element of candor,but I'm sure you all had figured that out

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #1663
C. Drone
CFO

^ I´ve read an inteview yesterday Sabine says "I have a string grass allergy... but at some point I just turned it around"
I dont even want to know what happens in the mind of certain players... that place is too dangerous.
Old Jun 14th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #1664
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
^ I´ve read an inteview yesterday Sabine says "I have a string grass allergy... but at some point I just turned it around"
I dont even want to know what happens in the mind of certain players... that place is too dangerous.
After having been an Ivanovic fan for so many years prior to waving goodbye to that phony,above-mediocre slut,I've come to recognize the sort of quotes you get from players who are just half-assing on court in between photo ops.TRUE champions aren't satisfied with anything less than the best...and then you've got a group of frauds--wannabe champions--who have a litany of excuses for why they underachieve.It's like listening to a pull-string doll sometimes;the same ridiculous quotes over and over,just from different lips

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #1665
country flag Shivank17

Ivanovic ain't no phony slut. Just mentally injured.

But seriously, I like Sabine's play, but god her injury dramas/idiotic interviews even beat Vika.