Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 04:26 PM   #151
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

there's still 3 tournaments left , you'll wake up another day

i can't wait for the Moscow farewell party Since now he'll have one at all the last tournaments i suppose

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 04:44 PM   #152
country flag ad-out

ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light

Moscow tournament times are more reasonable for us to watch.

And hopefully since he will be in his home town we will get lots of info and pics. You guys should check in at MTF next week b/c some of the girls are going to the KC and plan to give us lots of reports.. Wonder if Dinara will show up to watch even if she is not playing?
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 04:51 PM   #153
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Moscow tournament times are more reasonable for us to watch.

And hopefully since he will be in his home town we will get lots of info and pics. You guys should check in at MTF next week b/c some of the girls are going to the KC and plan to give us lots of reports.. Wonder if Dinara will show up to watch even if she is not playing?
Really looking forward to that, I saw a couple of days ago just how many people from Marat's forum are going to Moscow
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 04:51 PM   #154
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

maybe during the first rounds !
anyone there going to Paris amanda ?

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 05:08 PM   #155
country flag nikeshirtoffug
I put my hand upon your hip when I dip you dip

nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all nikeshirtoffug is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Wonder if Dinara will show up to watch even if she is not playing?
I wouldn't be surprised either way. I would imagine right now she's training somewhere other than Moscow, but if they are doing something with Marat and her family, I'm sure she'd want to be there.

Plus, she won Miss Kremlin Cup las year. Isn't she obligated to give the crown away to the next winner?
nikeshirtoffug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #156
country flag vanúss

Marat's farewell party in Shanghai : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJ9JTA99

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 05:24 PM   #157
country flag ad-out

ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light ad-out is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
maybe during the first rounds !
anyone there going to Paris amanda ?
I don't think I have seen anyone talking about it yet Vanessa.. but I will keep you posted! Wish I could come!!

Thanks for the ceremony link.
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 06:13 PM   #158
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Marat's farewell party in Shanghai : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJ9JTA99
Thanks Vanessa

Wild Thing, you make my heart sing, Oh, You make everything, Groovy, Wild Thing. That is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Perfect song for a Marat video though
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 06:18 PM   #159
country flag vanúss

Yeah i started giggling when the song started !
But the best IMO was when Simon and Marat were playing doubles together and when they came on-court the DJ decided to play ' Eye of the tiger ' i was literally

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #160
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Marat
he will win the KC anyways
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 07:18 PM   #161
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Why can't Yanina convert a damn break point? She is so frustrating.
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 07:30 PM   #162
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
Why can't Yanina convert a damn break point? She is so frustrating.

Is it just me but I keep finding myself being very impressed with Yanina's body
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 07:36 PM   #163
country flag vanúss

OMG my friend just found a kitten in the street and can't keep it and she knows i love cats and asked me if i want it

I already have a labrador and a one year old kitten and the most important thing , two parents who would probably go nuts with another animal in the house

Zeljko Krajan

Old Oct 14th, 2009, 07:50 PM   #164
country flag makini

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneDisco View Post

Is it just me but I keep finding myself being very impressed with Yanina's body
I think that it's just you Maz Her outfit is cute. I'm very impressed with her craziness on court in her blog she seems so normal.
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 08:14 PM   #165
Because She's Worth It

I don't care, I love internationals. Slovakia vs Poland is on and it's snowing like shit All the matches that are happening in E.Europe look...cold
My commie for England vs Belarus is Arabic and they are the best commies, they get so into it and they pronounce the names rather well but it's still hilarious. Frank Lampard is being said in an Italian accent and Wayne Bridge is pronounced Wiiiiine Bridge