Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2011, 06:39 AM   #1561
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
A poster in another forum implied today that Rafa's long-term gf,Xisca,would have difficulty arousing a horny 13-year-old boy.I really don't care to search for any photos of her,but would anyone like to confirm or disagree with the opinion above?It might explain why Rafa spends much of his free time with highly-attractive female 'friends' who might not be so platonic.....Looks are certainly not the most important factor in a strong relationship,yet they're often a major issue for wealthy,celebrity men
Xisca is plenty attractive IMO.

What? Who?

The only time there were some whispers, when he did a music video with Shakira, who is now in a relationship with Barcelona player Gerard Pique.
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2011, 03:14 PM   #1562
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
Xisca is plenty attractive IMO.

What? Who?

The only time there were some whispers, when he did a music video with Shakira, who is now in a relationship with Barcelona player Gerard Pique.
Nice try;he's had his share of awkward moments....especially with Ivanovic and Kirilenko.Tbh,I don't really think Rafa is a zorro,per se,b/c he's not very smooth conversationally despite the appeal he holds for women...but he definitely enjoys the attention...as many men would....and his fling with Kirilenko happened very early in his relationship with Xisca...and his explanations/excuses were hilarious.My respect for Rafa has grown a lot regardless of what really went down;you have to admire his on-court accomplishments

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 04:05 PM   #1563
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Kirilenko in a relationship with Andreev for many years?
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #1564
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isn't Kirilenko in a relationship with Andreev for many years?
Yes,but this happened back in 2005 shortly after Rafa had started his relationship with Xisca...at first he said that Makiri was his 'friend'...and then,when the press asked,"'Friend',huh?",he backtracked and claimed that he knew her just barely...as if she stopped and asked for directions to the salad bar and he helped her out

You know how awful his English was back then...almost non-existent...and Makiri was no Dementieva,English-wise,either(she's improved a bit in these last years)...so you can imagine how THOSE conversations went.Makiri doesn't really talk about it now,but any claims of platonic friendship are pretty hard to believe

I can accept the claim that they weren't fully intimate with each other but,like I said,Rafa definitely likes/liked the attention.I've never seen him chatting with Carla Suarez Navarro...who speaks Spanish fluently.I'd say that Rafa had enough willpower and self-control to only flirt and leave it at that,yet I have no doubt that Ivanovic wants much more cuz she's a shallow person who only goes for looks and charisma.You're familiar with some of the sleazy guys she's been with,though Rafa is better in character than THOSe guys are ...I'd be a little surprised,though,if nothing EVER happened between them b/c most wealthy Europeans are libertines,i.e.:It's okay--in THEIR view--to have occasional infidelity as long as you are reasonably devoted to your partner.

Ana's Spanish is fairly poor as seen by how she did all her Madrid promo work in ENGLISH,so it's not as if they're having deep,heavy convos about global warming when they spend hours and hours together and,even in his native tongue,Rafa isn't known as an insightful speaker(his abbreviated education shows through)...so,you can draw your own conclusions.As I mentioned above,though,perhaps Rafa is content to have his ego stroked by the attractive company...without crossing the line.He's definitely the stronger of the two,no question but,if he DID say,'Hey,Ana,let's sneak back to my place RIGHT NOW!',he'd encounter virtually ZERO resistance...even if both of them had mates at that time

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #1565
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

bruce, the graphomaniac. And wasting space for former tennis players like Ivanovic is just wrong, anyway.

I was cheering for neither player yesterday, but seeing Dinara tweeting 5 minutes after yesterdays final, and she was so happy is just warming my heart. Such a sweetheart
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #1566
country flag Ashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
bruce, the graphomaniac. And wasting space for former tennis players like Ivanovic is just wrong, anyway.

I was cheering for neither player yesterday, but seeing Dinara tweeting 5 minutes after yesterdays final, and she was so happy is just warming my heart. Such a sweetheart
I feel depressed now.
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #1567
country flag Ashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Yes,but this happened back in 2005 shortly after Rafa had started his relationship with Xisca...at first he said that Makiri was his 'friend'...and then,when the press asked,"'Friend',huh?",he backtracked and claimed that he knew her just barely...as if she stopped and asked for directions to the salad bar and he helped her out

You know how awful his English was back then...almost non-existent...and Makiri was no Dementieva,English-wise,either(she's improved a bit in these last years)...so you can imagine how THOSE conversations went.Makiri doesn't really talk about it now,but any claims of platonic friendship are pretty hard to believe

I can accept the claim that they weren't fully intimate with each other but,like I said,Rafa definitely likes/liked the attention.I've never seen him chatting with Carla Suarez Navarro...who speaks Spanish fluently.I'd say that Rafa had enough willpower and self-control to only flirt and leave it at that,yet I have no doubt that Ivanovic wants much more cuz she's a shallow person who only goes for looks and charisma.You're familiar with some of the sleazy guys she's been with,though Rafa is better in character than THOSe guys are ...I'd be a little surprised,though,if nothing EVER happened between them b/c most wealthy Europeans are libertines,i.e.:It's okay--in THEIR view--to have occasional infidelity as long as you are reasonably devoted to your partner.

Ana's Spanish is fairly poor as seen by how she did all her Madrid promo work in ENGLISH,so it's not as if they're having deep,heavy convos about global warming when they spend hours and hours together and,even in his native tongue,Rafa isn't known as an insightful speaker(his abbreviated education shows through)...so,you can draw your own conclusions.As I mentioned above,though,perhaps Rafa is content to have his ego stroked by the attractive company...without crossing the line.He's definitely the stronger of the two,no question but,if he DID say,'Hey,Ana,let's sneak back to my place RIGHT NOW!',he'd encounter virtually ZERO resistance...even if both of them had mates at that time

Old Sep 12th, 2011, 04:24 PM   #1568
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel depressed now.
noooo... but we are all trainwrecks here

if Sam Stosur can win a damn slam, everybody can.
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 04:52 PM   #1569
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post

Norby,I don't even know what a graphomaniac IS...sorry for that long post,though...and like you said above,if a former mega-choker like Stosur can keep her composure and beat Serena in a Slam final,then maybe a Russian girl who wears pajamas in public can do it,too

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 05:15 AM   #1570
country flag bruce goose

So,anyway,I have a class at the State Government's Department of Economic Development,a nice bunch that's evenly split with three men and three gals,and one of the women mistakenly said,'I'm sorry',when she sneezed the other day.My boss was attending that day and he explained that 'sorry' isn't necessary or appropriate in that instance--that 'excuse me' was the right choice.He elaborated that it was usable for sneezes,burps or farts....he didn't wanna add that third one but one of the male students chimed in and made it a moot point.I re-assured the ladies that,since most all female farts aren't audible,they could just play innocent and pretend some guy in the room was guilty of the Stinky Emission......My mom starts feeling guilty,though,so she nearly always owns up when it happens to her

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:12 AM   #1571
country flag bruce goose

My gf's mom compared the date clusters,on their tree out front,to the shape of the dog's testicles---now THAT was a bit of a surprise

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:52 PM   #1572
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

neednt wait for her anymore.
Marat said Dinara's tennis is finished.

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #1573
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Marat doesn't know what he's talking about. Go on Dinara, prove your brother wrong.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:55 PM   #1574
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I hope Marat doesn't know what he's talking about. Go on Dinara, prove your brother wrong.
I dont know why he felt he needs to open his mouth...
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 07:04 PM   #1575
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a legit quote? Is there a source?