Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:36 PM   #1516
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Have noticed that a few fans felt nostalgic this morning about Dinara's glorious,trophy-winning moments.Since we might not see Dinarik play tennis again...at least for a long,long time...here's a little movie for fans to watch while we wait(notice the vampire who howls like a werewolf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knEOourigcw

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 08:53 AM   #1517
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

that video doesn't make much sense, bruce
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 03:12 PM   #1518
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
that video doesn't make much sense, bruce
Yeah,it's ridiculous on purpose,Norby;you can see more humorous clips at YouTube simply by typing in 'Count Floyd SCTV'

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 07:15 PM   #1519
country flag bruce goose

In case no one's noticed,Polona Hercog has one of the most unflattering,masculine haircuts of anyone in the WTA.Obviously,she has a lovely face and likely gets lots of male attention,so perhaps her self-esteem is quite high and can handle walking around with a Marine Corps recruit's hairstyle

Old Jul 14th, 2011, 08:45 AM   #1520
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

^ I'm not sure what this news doing here anyway, heard she and Daniilidou are an item, so I guess males don't really have chance.
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #1521
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
^ I'm not sure what this news doing here anyway, heard she and Daniilidou are an item, so I guess males don't really have chance.
Well,first of all I agree with you that the 2011 schedule thread is probably obsolete in terms of relevance...but THIS one here is the nonsense thread as I've proven so often

I've seen Eleni post pics of previous bfs on her webpage;however,if the rumors you say ARE true,then Polona and Eleni are a little unstable: Why should Polona cut her hair to look like a boy(?);if Eleni wanted a boyish type,she'd be with a MAN,not a woman trying to imitate one...and if Eleni is attracted to mannish women,then it indicates that she's utterly confused as to what she wants...like Anne Heche was...and perhaps still IS

Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #1522
C. Drone
CFO

^ well, I just heard this, i do not really know anything since i couldn't care less about them... so i simply have no opinion...

btw, Dinara's invite for Demi's wedding.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg735/sca...=640&ysize=640
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:29 PM   #1523
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
^ well, I just heard this, i do not really know anything since i couldn't care less about them... so i simply have no opinion...

btw, Dinara's invite for Demi's wedding.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg735/sca...=640&ysize=640
That's cool.Cap'n Ross at the SS Dementieva hasn't been insulting Dinara at all lately so hopefully he'll continue that trend

Old Jul 17th, 2011, 10:08 AM   #1524
C. Drone
CFO

I just can't understand some people why bashing players so much.
I mean Dinara doesn't even playing tennis and still there is that Elodie twat on twitter, or here are some obsessed freaks... i just cant.

...obviously, she was enough relevant to make people hate her so much, looking the bright side.

meh.
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM   #1525
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I mean Dinara doesn't even playing tennis and still there is that Elodie twat on twitter, or here are some obsessed freaks... i just cant.

...obviously, she was enough relevant to make people hate her so much, looking the bright side.

meh.

Well, there will always be fans/people who wish their favs had the kind of results Dinara achieved inspite of not winning a Grand Slam. They were impressive considering her lack of movement and natural talent.

We have to accept that in life, there will be bitter people.
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #1526
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Quote:

meh.
Eloide?igore her,she is a nut.normal persons cant understand her

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 04:29 PM   #1527
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
They were impressive considering her lack of movement and natural talent.

You almost SOUND like one of those bitter people when you refer to lack of talent and movement

Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:08 AM   #1528
country flag Aster7

Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice Aster7 is just really nice

Dina, please get healthy and return as soon as you can!!
Aster7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 10:53 AM   #1529
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post

Well, there will always be fans/people who wish their favs had the kind of results Dinara achieved inspite of not winning a Grand Slam. They were impressive considering her lack of movement and natural talent.

I'm starting to hating that word. You need two arms, two legs and a head. Rest is "malarkey". (if thats good word here.)
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #1530
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Come on, you gotta admit, Dinara got where she got through sheer hard work. One of the things I love about her.
Do I wish she had a better serve, better movement?. Yes.
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote