Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #1501
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
i know nobody is here anymore. just needed a space to express my sadness.
and she is not my gf.
That's pretty self-disciplined,Norby;instead of bragging like lots of superficial guys would,you're keeping a low profile by pretending that you're 'just friends' with Big Masha(and Dani and Pavly)so that you won't wreck her marriage plans...while maintaining a red-hot affair with her.We already know about your romantic fling with Nastya P. because she told the media of her studly Hungarian bf with the long,unpronounceable nickname who whines a lot when he doesn't get his way....We know it's you

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2011, 02:01 AM   #1502
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Why she couldnt take a break from tennis two years ago when everything wasnt so bad??I just hope it's still not too late.she could win a match with such a terrible food poisoning why she cant get a GS?if health is back,she'll do it.I believe it.

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 03:05 AM   #1503
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS.Fan. View Post
Why she couldnt take a break from tennis two years ago when everything wasnt so bad??I just hope it's still not too late.she could win a match with such a terrible food poisoning why she cant get a GS?if health is back,she'll do it.I believe it.
Since this is a chat thread,I can say that your English has improved a lot in the last two years,Tracy.You speak about as well as Norby does now....only you don't whine or complain as much as he does

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 05:46 AM   #1504
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

(almost) everybody likes her now when she is harmless.
we are hoping for it, i have my fingers crossed she can come back next clay season and kick some skinny ass.
So true.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #1505
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
here i just wanted a damn hug
and even a caveman can be depressed.
I was kidding!
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #1506
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
I was kidding!
Actually,I had to squint to see your 'caveman' comment behind my dusty screen since you posted it in bright yellow

Old Jun 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #1507
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Since this is a chat thread,I can say that your English has improved a lot in the last two years,Tracy.You speak about as well as Norby does now....only you don't whine or complain as much as he does
I complained and swore a lot on her Chinese forum.if u dont know me well,maybe u would think I'm Dinara hater but the fact is she is the only one on wta I care crazy

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 10:38 PM   #1508
country flag bruce goose

Norby didn't get upset at all when I referenced his whining earlier--he must be mellowing out in his old age

Old Jun 9th, 2011, 11:01 PM   #1509
country flag bruce goose

'Howard' is too proper and he doesn't come around too often,so Norby is the only other cave dweller in here and might appreciate my observations:

Rybarikova
Lisicki
Peng
Erakovic
Riske
Dani
Lucic
Ana

I'd call that the hottest QFs of the year so far,and they probably won't get surpassed....Peng is probably the loveliest gal from Tracy's homeland....Erakovic used to have a serious overbite a couple years ago,but has blossomed QUITE nicely,IMO,with some orthodontal repair.Lucic is nearing 30 and showing her age slightly,yet she still resembles the mega-babe that took Wimby by storm in 1999....I'm sure the male British fans at Birmingham are pleased

Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #1510
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
'Howard' is too proper and he doesn't come around too often,so Norby is the only other cave dweller in here and might appreciate my observations:

Rybarikova
Lisicki
Peng
Erakovic
Riske
Dani
Lucic
Ana

I'd call that the hottest QFs of the year so far,and they probably won't get surpassed....Peng is probably the loveliest gal from Tracy's homeland....Erakovic used to have a serious overbite a couple years ago,but has blossomed QUITE nicely,IMO,with some orthodontal repair.Lucic is nearing 30 and showing her age slightly,yet she still resembles the mega-babe that took Wimby by storm in 1999....I'm sure the male British fans at Birmingham are pleased
It would have been ultimatum hot QFs had Maria not pulled out.
But well,whos complaining when you have got Ana,Sabine and Dani.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 04:45 PM   #1511
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

dunno. i guess.
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 02:06 AM   #1512
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolshivank View Post
It would have been ultimatum hot QFs had Maria not pulled out.
But well,whos complaining when you have got Ana,Sabine and Dani.
Sorry,Shivank,didn't mean to forget you....Indeed,since Masha would've been a seed,she might've replaced Sabine,Magda,Erakovic,Riske,or Lucic in the QFs.It would've been an even trade-off with the first two beauties...but Masha would've upped the hotness factor by replacing any of the last three....not that there's ANYthing wrong with Erakovic,Riske or Lucic...but Masha has a certain appeal that's almost undeniable

Old Jun 12th, 2011, 05:36 PM   #1513
country flag bruce goose

Revelation describes scenes where the demons and angels are battling in the heavens of the earth's atmosphere....I suspect that the demons are pissing on the UK as some sort of punishment for the fallen empire's past transgressions....That's why the 'rain' smells so bad

Old Jun 12th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #1514
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Revelation describes scenes where the demons and angels are battling in the heavens of the earth's atmosphere....I suspect that the demons are pissing on the UK as some sort of punishment for the fallen empire's past transgressions....That's why the 'rain' smells so bad
i would say its the smog, but your sounds more epic.
they should send those rains here, its dry since weeks. Vegetables are thirsty.
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 12:13 AM   #1515
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
i would say its the smog, but your sounds more epic.
they should send those rains here, its dry since weeks. Vegetables are thirsty.
Good luck with those veggies,Norby.A bit of trivia here: "Smog" is a relatively young English word,as it's an amalgam of the words 'smoke' and 'fog',and it didn't exist in the pre-industrial era