Sachie Ishizu Thread! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2010, 10:03 PM   #106
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sachie Ishizu Thread!

Horrible scheduling. Sachie isn't on the list for the 10k in Kyoto (understandable, she's won several this year) or the 25k in Makinohara. During the week before the Pan Pacific Open where Sachie will be playing quallies, there is another 25k event, which she won't be there for.
The only events in Japan after this is a 100k and a 75k which will be tougher to gain points. I'm not too sure she'll realistically make Australian Open quallies unless she travels abroad after the Japanese leg of the tour.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2010, 10:54 PM   #107
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Maybe she has confidence she will do well in the 75K & 100K? I'm hoping she will.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 11:20 AM   #108
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Sachie is on the list for the 25k Hamanako

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #109
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Ganbare!

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 08:07 AM   #110
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

According to a fan site on japan : Not official

Tray PPO WC

Main Draw WC -- Kimiko Date, Ayumi Morita, Kurumi Nara.
Qualifying WC - Sachie Ishizu, Akiko Yonemura, Aiko Nakamura, Rika Fujiwara.
Doubles WC ---- Kimiko with Ayumi --- already get HP Open WC

Junri Namigata and Misaki Doi in Q.:cheer2:

Sachie withdrew from HAMANAKO, 16 September.

Last edited by tennijapo : Sep 17th, 2010 at 08:19 AM.
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 09:44 AM   #111
country flag -sugi-

Awww

It will be really interesting to see what she can do in Tokyo. Kind of surprised with the qually wildcards, Akiko hasn't done much really this year and Aiko could struggle in her first match back.

Good luck Sachie!

Old Sep 21st, 2010, 12:45 PM   #112
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

-sugi-

I'm sorry.

Aiko and Rika said that they will go to sign Qualifying of Toray PPO at today's own blog.

Official announcement

Main Draw WC -- Kimiko Date, Ayumi Morita, Kurumi Nara.
Qualifying WC -- Sachie Ishizu, Akiko Yonemura
Doubles WC ---- Kimiko with Ayumi --- already get HP Open WC
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 03:56 PM   #113
country flag PerfectForm

i think it would do Sachie good to play qualies, where she has better chances to win matches & points. I hope she qualifies and I get to watch her on TV. One of my regrets of the YOG was not watching enough of Sachie's matches.

Old Sep 23rd, 2010, 10:28 PM   #114
country flag -sugi-

R1 vs Baltacha

Tough one for Sachie, but it will be good to see what she can do against a top player.

Old Sep 24th, 2010, 09:24 AM   #115
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Sachie lsot 4 and 2
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2010, 01:32 PM   #116
country flag -sugi-

Nice effort though. Sachie has now turned pro, I presume

Old Sep 25th, 2010, 02:23 PM   #117
country flag PerfectForm

Tough draw for Sachie. Anyway, does anyone have videos of her wimbledon junior matches? Thanks

Old Sep 25th, 2010, 04:45 PM   #118
country flag tennijapo

Sachie is in the list of Osaka World Super Junior.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg osaka world super junior entry list3.jpeg (166.6 KB, 5 views)
Old Sep 26th, 2010, 05:40 AM   #119
country flag PerfectForm

The only logical reason I can see is that she wants to finish the year as high as possible in Junior world rankings so that she has more JEs for next season.

She should just play the 25Ks if that's her plan then.

Old Sep 26th, 2010, 01:25 PM   #120
country flag -sugi-

I agree. Also, its the biggest junior tournament in Japan so I can understand why she'd have a go at it.