Sachie Ishizu Thread! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2010, 10:50 PM   #61
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sachie Ishizu Thread!

Sachie's back

Youth Olympics R1
(4)Sachie Ishizu (JPN) v Ilona Kremen (BLR)
Winnable match.

Kumkhum/Ysidora (THA/INA) v Ishizu/Mutaguchi (JPN)

I saw Kumkhum and Ysidora play doubles together at Wimbledon this year. Kumkhum is actually pretty good, but Ysidora was pretty weak so a good chance here, imo. Kumkhum did beat Sachie at the Australian Open this year.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2010, 01:09 PM   #62
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Ilona Kremen (BLR) d. Sachie Ishizu (JPN) [4] 6-3 6-3

Emi lost her singles match as well

Old Aug 15th, 2010, 02:25 PM   #63
country flag Carotastrophe

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future

M. Sharapova-D. Gavrilova-S. Stosur-Sun-Ling-Kai Chen
Carotastrophe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 05:07 PM   #64
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Credit to Kremen for staying in points, but Sachie was really controlling alot of the rallies only to miss easy putaways. Just way too many errors. It was really sad to see both her & Emi crying after losing their matches.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #65
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

a little bit shock about this result

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 11:17 PM   #66
country flag -sugi-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectForm View Post
It was really sad to see both her & Emi crying after losing their matches.
Hope they won't be crying at the end of their doubles match.

Old Aug 16th, 2010, 08:13 AM   #67
country flag -sugi-

Consolation: Grace Sari Ysifora (INA) v Sachie Ishizu (JPN) [2]

Go Sachie! Make up for your singles disappointment.

Old Aug 16th, 2010, 03:56 PM   #68
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

I got my picture with Sachie & Emi today I spoke to them in Japanese asking for a picture. At first, Emi was shy and moved away but I told her to join in for the picture. Sachie was really shy & really cute when she told me to wait while she quickly ruffled her hair & said it was messy before. The girls were really a class above the Thai/Indo pairing of Grace & Khumkhum. Sachie was particularly impressive with her overheads & volleys.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Aug 16th, 2010, 04:17 PM   #69
country flag -sugi-

Sachie Ishizu (JPN) / Emi Mutaguchi (JPN) d. Luksika Kumkhum (THA) / Grace Sari Ysidora (INA) 6-1 6-4

Thanks for the report again, perfectform. Sachie is so cute

Out of interest, what did you make of Kumkhum? I've been pretty happy with her results here in Singapore and was kind of impressed at Wimbledon.

Old Aug 16th, 2010, 04:30 PM   #70
country flag PerfectForm

Kumkhum hits with pretty good pace as she's double handed on both sides, good angles on her forehand especially from what I saw. But she tends to get too emotional and starts spraying alot of balls long (which was what happened in the doubles). She was very friendly as well, I approached her for a picture after her win against Kremen but there everybody was just moving around. I wanted to just use my own hand to snap the picture but she asked her coach to help us take the picture.

Sachie should have no problems against Grace (who was very very shy when I spoke to her).

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 02:23 PM   #71
country flag -sugi-

Thanks

Sachie will play the 25k Tsukuba:
1 TANASUGARN, Tamarine THA 109 1
2 YONEMURA, Tomoko JPN 193 1
3 ZHANG, Ling HKG 197 1
4 SEMA, Yurika JPN 200 1
5 $ FUDA, Ryoko JPN 204 1
6 KIM, So-Jung KOR 214 1
7 FUJIWARA, Rika JPN 216 1
8 LU, Jing-Jing CHN 244 1
9 SUN, Sheng-Nan CHN 248 1
10 HAMAMURA, Natsumi JPN 255 1
11 YONEMURA, Akiko JPN 268 1
12 OKADAUE, Chiaki JPN 270 1
13 $ TEZUKA, Remi JPN 294 1
14 LEE, Ye-Ra KOR 299 1
15 TANANTA, Lavinia INA 313 1
16 ISHIZU, Sachie JPN 316 1
17 AKITA, Shiho JPN 319 1
18 HSU, Wen-Hsin TPE 322 1
19 LUANGNAM, Nudnida THA 334 1
20 LERTCHEEWAKARN, Noppawan THA 335 1

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #72
country flag PerfectForm

Sachie & Emi lost in doubles today. They were so close, had like 2-3 matchpts in the super tiebreak. at 12-11, Sachie hit a shot that everyone thought was a winner, only to be told that the ball went THROUGH the net instead of OVER It was downhill from there.

I spoke with a lady who looked like her mum after the match. I said "zan-nen desu yo. mou sukoshi dake" (what a pity, just a little more). She was really appreciative of my support for Sachie.

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 05:18 PM   #73
country flag -sugi-

Thanks for the report again! They are awesome. Shame about the result.

This is Sachie's mother:
http://web.ishizu-toshie.com/zemi/mother.html
Was that who you spoke to? She travels with her father alot, who is also her coach.

Sachie's also playing her consolation semi final tomorrow against Marianne Jodoin (CAN). Go Sachie!

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #74
country flag PerfectForm

It's not her mum I spoke to then. Looks like a family friend, because I saw her walking around with Sachie's mum & also video-recording every match.

Old Aug 19th, 2010, 06:00 PM   #75
country flag -sugi-

Girls Consolation Semifinal:
Sachie Ishizu (JPN) [2] d. Marianne Jodoin (CAN) 6-1 7-6(1)

Plays Anna-Lena Friedsam in the final.