BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2009, 12:19 AM   #106
country flag tennislover

tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Without View Post
this being said by the guy with an exposed azz picture as his avatar?
there's smth wrong with this world

post of the week

Martina Navratilova

Most career titles (singles+doubles):Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles titles: Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles and doubles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship singles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship doubles titles: Navratilova
tennislover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2009, 12:24 AM   #107
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Without View Post
this being said by the guy with an exposed azz picture as his avatar?
there's smth wrong with this world
Michi got owned.
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 12:42 AM   #108
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

... ...
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 03:02 AM   #109
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepInDaBigCITY View Post
I hope animal in Italian is a compliment and not the racial slur i think it is.

The gal seems a bit perverted to me...
What is with the fixation on race here? It has nothing to do with it, she was saying Serena is a beast.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 03:27 AM   #110
country flag helio_c

helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold

Wasnt someone going to translate the rest of the interview? Please!
helio_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 03:43 AM   #111
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

i don't unnderstand how could she has sex in the lockerroom? she did not mind other girls watching?

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 04:50 AM   #112
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia

Not that I didnt love her already, but this makes me love her even more.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 04:59 AM   #113
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Slutty Flavia, I love her!! She just speaks what no other tennis player ever did... She and Moya were a very hot couple until he cheated on her... I really would like to know which brazilian player "approached" her! Guga? Bellucci?

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:00 AM   #114
country flag goldenslam888

goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold goldenslam888 is a splendid one to behold

flavia's nothin to write home about. she should probably get it when she can.
goldenslam888 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:05 AM   #115
country flag ZODIAC

ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute ZODIAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenslam888 View Post
flavia's nothin to write home about. she should probably get it when she can.
she nearly died of heartache after being dumped by Moya,she lost a lot of weight and looked almost anorexic.She is obviously carrying a torch for the Mallorcan but he has obviously moved on to greener and better pastures.She is a plain Jane with nondescript features no wonder Moya dumped her used her and left her for a hotter woman.
ZODIAC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:07 AM   #116
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, it's not really a bombshell, good on Flavia for being open about this kind of thing, but it's not really that interesting to me.

Last edited by ^bibi^ : Sep 29th, 2009 at 10:47 AM.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 05:35 AM   #117
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post
Chi è la tennista più bella del circuito? “La Kurnicova che non gioca più”. Più bella tu o la Kurnicova? “Kurnicova”. Più bella tu o la Wozniacki? “Io”. Più bella tu o la Sharapova? “Io”. Più bella tu o la Schiavone? “È una bella lotta".

Io! Io! Io!
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 06:35 AM   #118
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Flav
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:03 AM   #119
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia is totally awesome now
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:32 AM   #120
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

I misread; at first I thought it said "A quickie with Safina"!