BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2009, 09:56 PM   #181
country flag Zébulon

Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of Zébulon has much to be proud of
Re: BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping

I don't speak italian, but she mostly seems to say "no" a hundred times to answer.
Zébulon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2009, 10:02 PM   #182
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

She looks beautiful in that video!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #183
country flag ChriS.

ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future ChriS. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
OMG end of the video

Q: Will you ever beat Serena?
A: Yes
Q: Wrong answer, it is actually true you are a stupid person
A: You are a bastard (laughs)

Flavia
Just imagine if Ana was asked these questions, she would be so embarrassed but them probably most of us would be if we knew it was going out to a nationwide audience. Flavia looks great.
ChriS. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 10:25 PM   #184
country flag StephenUK

StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pleased someone posted the video because it's clearly a jokey programme with the whole emphasis on asking the celebrity naughty and silly questions. I don't think you can equate it with some serious in depth discussion about sexual exploitation of women in tennis. Flavia comes across very well and was a good sport, so to then accuse her of being some sort of whore is quite frankly, ridiculous.
StephenUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 10:36 PM   #185
country flag tennislover

tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenUK View Post
I'm pleased someone posted the video because it's clearly a jokey programme with the whole emphasis on asking the celebrity naughty and silly questions. I don't think you can equate it with some serious in depth discussion about sexual exploitation of women in tennis. Flavia comes across very well and was a good sport, so to then accuse her of being some sort of whore is quite frankly, ridiculous.
true

Martina Navratilova

Most career titles (singles+doubles):Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles titles: Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles and doubles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship singles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship doubles titles: Navratilova
tennislover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 10:42 PM   #186
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia's looks are vastly overrated, IMO.
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 10:54 PM   #187
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quentinak View Post
Calling a black person an "animal" can easily be construed as racist or offensive because this was how blacks were historically characterized by whites. It is either poor choice of metaphor or an indication that there's a hint of prejudicial attitude in Flavia, although it is obvious that Flavia isn't a bigot. We all have our small degree of prejudice in us if we're honest with ourselves IMHO.

I'm not trying to blow it out of proportion, but I do find that her choice of the words to be in poor taste.
Omg look out what you say, we had a discussion about wether it was a racist comment or not earlier and it was all censored and deleted by Bibi. We really have to watch our tongues here.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 11:01 PM   #188
country flag Nico_E

Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of Nico_E has much to be proud of

Quote:
Believe it or not, this is the second most read news in Spain's most read paper on line

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundodeporte...254229672.html

not much of a chest there.. is their

Nico_E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2009, 11:01 PM   #189
country flag Edina Monsoon

Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice Edina Monsoon is just really nice

Q: Are you an Moya still together?
A: No.
Q: Who left who?
A: He left me.
Q; Why he ended?
A: He fell in love with another woman.

Sorry for my poor translation.
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 02:42 AM   #190
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

Quote:

Iveta will be rushing out to buy those shorts to wear on court!
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 03:29 AM   #191
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 04:05 AM   #192
country flag AnomyBC

AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute AnomyBC has a reputation beyond repute

Fascinating. I'm going to have to move Flavia up in my rankings now

Can anyone provide a translation of that whole video???

THE TOP 75 HOTTEST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 10 YEARS

The biggest, most over-researched and most overly drawn-out hot female tennis player thread of all time!!!

THE TOP 50 WORST FEMALE TENNIS PLAYERS OF THE LAST 12 YEARS

Meet the players that make Brie Whitehead look like Steffi Graf!!!
AnomyBC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 05:54 AM   #193
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

Whoretta
I just love Flavia more with every day going on

Wonder if Marta is also as experienced on Tour

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 06:39 AM   #194
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr View Post
Iveta will be rushing out to buy those shorts to wear on court!
Only she can't coz she's sponsored by Reebok - but maybe she will ask them to make auch a skirt for her.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 07:12 AM   #195
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

I watched the video ... well, I can understand some Italian when they speak slowly ... but I guess it`s just impossible for Italians to speak slowly.
Anyway - I don`t really like this kind of "interviews". It`s supposed to be funny, but it`s just stupid.

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote