Justine's Hall of Fame - Trophy pics thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2010, 07:03 AM   #16
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Justine's Hall of Fame - Trophy pics thread

her backhand is the best

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:54 PM   #17
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all

I love them all.:-)

The Boss is back!
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 04:33 PM   #18
country flag elle-marie

elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all elle-marie is a name known to all

Unicef Open in Rosmalen

Last edited by elle-marie : Jun 20th, 2010 at 03:34 PM.
elle-marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 05:24 PM   #19
country flag lucashg

lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future lucashg has a brilliant future

HAHAHA I love this trophy, it's so cute

Justine Henin

Proud member of Justine's Philistines Society™
"There's a bit of Justine in all of us"
lucashg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 06:10 PM   #20
country flag j-fan

j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of j-fan has much to be proud of

A fitting trophy for the Ambassador.

Adieu Justine. There'll never be another one like you

j-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 01:12 AM   #21
country flag shell

shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of shell has much to be proud of

Perfect! I bet Justine likes this trophy much more than all the silver cups she has collected (except maybe the GS trophies!)
shell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 02:44 PM   #22
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Love it
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 02:53 AM   #23
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

what a special and pretty trophy

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #24
country flag dwyerfan

dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light dwyerfan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
her backhand is the best
Probably the best of all time.
dwyerfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote