2009 Fed Cup Final - Team USA - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #31
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2009 Fed Cup Final - Team USA

Vania would only be getting on a plane if a named team member is saying they won't play. I'd be willing to bet that Serena is the one bailing out....
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2009, 11:54 PM   #32
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
Vania would only be getting on a plane if a named team member is saying they won't play. I'd be willing to bet that Serena is the one bailing out....
I hope not. I hope it could be cautionary. Maybe Melanie is still not feeling well?
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 12:37 AM   #33
country flag hammerhead

hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold hammerhead is a splendid one to behold

Ok...apparently Vania and Alexa are travelling together on the same flight so it isn't Alexa. Must be Serena or Melanie.
hammerhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 01:20 AM   #34
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it's Melanie ...
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 04:30 AM   #35
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Please be Mel
I love her, but we NEED Serena

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 10:44 AM   #36
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

King
USA is doomed
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 12:32 PM   #37
country flag Vwilliamsfan1

Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute Vwilliamsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with king?
She's been in good form recently.
And not to mention she made the 3rd round of the us open, farther than your favorite JJ.

Americans
Vwilliamsfan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2009, 02:27 PM   #38
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

It was Serena ..
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:12 AM   #39
country flag Lindsayfan32

Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future Lindsayfan32 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
It was Serena ..
Why is anyone surprised Serena pulled out of the Fed cup final. She never intended on play she had to make a big person of herself. I'm glad she not as I would rather the team they've got lose the final than Serena play it and they win it when doesn't deserve to be there.

Oudin and Glatch will play singles and King and Huber the doubles it not mission impossable and at least the players will stay loyal to MJ for the long term unlike Serena.
Lindsayfan32 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 07:15 AM   #40
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan32 View Post
Why is anyone surprised Serena pulled out of the Fed cup final. She never intended on play she had to make a big person of herself. I'm glad she not as I would rather the team they've got lose the final than Serena play it and they win it when doesn't deserve to be there.

Oudin and Glatch will play singles and King and Huber the doubles it not mission impossable and at least the players will stay loyal to MJ for the long term unlike Serena.
If you took a chance to actually watch the YEC, it was clear she is physically hampered. Clay would beat up her body, and why havea 50% Serena against a hot Italian team that displays GOAT play duri ng Fed Cup, especially during home ties. You're not american so I'm not sure why you are so offended. And what has King done this year to prove she's loyal? So before you pull these bullshit posts out of your ass, become educated and stop always giving the Williams Sisters the short end of the stick. It's not their faults they go deep into important tournaments and don't play only doubles, crash out in qualifying rounds, and have a few good tournaments a year.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 08:44 AM   #41
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

So the team is Liezel, Melanie, Alexa and Vania?

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:07 PM   #42
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
So the team is Liezel, Melanie, Alexa and Vania?
Yes.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 04:29 PM   #43
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan32 View Post

Of course you appear after Serena withdraws.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote