Kiki Bertens - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #661
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kiki Bertens

wasted and matchpoint Mchale

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #662
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Mchale wins

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #663
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Omfg, this pisses me off

She had the match in her hands and she threw it away

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #664
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki

It's sad, she was 6-2 2-0 up and playing really well.
Some of those dropshots
But started to make a few more errors which helped McHale get back in the match.
Such a shame because she did really well and had chances to win here and playing Davis in a 2nd round of a GS.

She was so disappointed, but she should be proud. She did really well. Qualified and close to winning here. She needs a bit more experience in these kind of matches.

Dutch fans

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #665
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki Really was close.
Still a good tournament. Qualified for her first GS and was really close to a R2 Will be a good learning experience for her.
Old May 28th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #666
country flag TheKid!

TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all

Dutch fans, you are fantastic Your support for Kiki and for Dutch players deserves a GREAT respect
That was the first time ever I had the pleasure to watch Bertens playing, and she is a cute girl She has the shots, with a bit of experience more she would have won. It doesn't matter, she can be very good in the future
TheKid! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #667
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Really nice tournament. Sad she couldn't beat McHale in the end. They were pretty equal to each other. McHale's experience dragged her through in the end I guess.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #668
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros R1 vs. McHale
http://nos.nl/video/377775-roland-ga...ensmchale.html
http://nos.nl/video/377745-dubbel-ge...ij-debuut.html

Roland Garros qualifying
http://nos.nl/video/377197-bertens-ik-ga-genieten.html
Old May 28th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #669
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid! View Post
Dutch fans, you are fantastic Your support for Kiki and for Dutch players deserves a GREAT respect
That was the first time ever I had the pleasure to watch Bertens playing, and she is a cute girl She has the shots, with a bit of experience more she would have won. It doesn't matter, she can be very good in the future

Welcome to Kiki's thread

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #670
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

this is the first time I've watched Kiki's match, wow, what a lovely girl and a promising tennis player

and the crowd really loves her today
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #671
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki has drawn Nadia Petrova in Rosmalen. Tough draw, but a very interesting match. I wouldn't say she has no chance at all, I think she could make this a very nice match

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #672
country flag Sasja

Kiki doesn't like the grass that much, but she did play a nice 1st set against Errani last year.
Also, this time she is more experienced playing GS/WTA matches.
And Nadia is so unpredictable

Hope Kiki plays well and has a nice preperation here for Wimbledon

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #673
country flag Sasja

Anyone going this year?

I'll probably go on Friday

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #674
country flag MarkNL

I wish I would go, I tried to win tickets via Eurosport but didn't make it

But I'll be watching livestream during the week

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #675
country flag Elwin.
-

Kiki playing soon
Livestream here: http://www.sportlemon.tv/

Really curious to see how she plays on grass. Saw her playing last year, and she did quite well. She started playing more aggressive since and improved her service so it should be better.
Alot will depend on Nadia though, headcase