New Year Message From JAN - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2002, 05:52 PM   #1
country flag kazbeee

kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice
New Year Message From JAN

I had an email off Jan this morning she is sorry she hasn't been intouch with anyone but has had problems with her email system on her TV but is back on line for the time being.

She is hoping to be back in work by the end of January but will have to wait and see. In the mean time she wishes every body a very Happy New Year and hopes to back intouch with us all very soon

Jan of course continues to Bounce for Lindsay

Last edited by kazbeee : Jan 8th, 2002 at 05:57 PM.
kazbeee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 02:27 AM   #2
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
ok ok Kaz!thanks for posting it!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2002, 05:07 PM   #3
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
thank god ... i didnt know why jan wasnt emailing me ... thanks kaz!
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 02:10 AM   #4
matthewhaufle

matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all
I was a little worried about Jan too but then she wrote and explained. Damn TV repair people anyway!!

Matt
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 01:07 PM   #5
country flag Nikki
Team WTAworld

Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Kaz
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 02:01 PM   #6
country flag jabberwocky

jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky
Someone please tell Jan that I said and that I miss her and to get better really soon and to hurry back to the boards!! And I think that's all.
jabberwocky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2002, 10:41 PM   #7
matthewhaufle

matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all
Hey jabber...I forwarded your message to Jan. Take care!!

Matt
Old Jan 11th, 2002, 05:12 AM   #8
c2

c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice c2 is just really nice
Matt - please give Jan my best too and tell her we miss her!
c2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2002, 06:05 AM   #9
country flag jabberwocky

jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky jabberwocky
Smile

Thanks Matty! I appreciate it!
jabberwocky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote