Justine Henin's career 2.0 : Fans introductions - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:23 PM   #16
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future
Re: Justine Henin's career 2.0 : Fans introductions

As Little Miss Sunshine so eloquently stated: "AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ".

I cannot explain the feeling that i experienced when I read Ms. Ju is coming back!

Unbelievable (I wish Michael Jackson could come back too).

I knew it, I knew it!! she had to come back. There is no way she could have just forgotten about this sport she loved so much. I stopped following because she left. I abandoned the USO because she left. But now, whoww...the adrenaline rush, the heart-breaking matches, the poetic tennis, the breath-gasping moments....they are back!!!!!!!!!!

"aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

Also, the parallel paths of the Belgians they continue.
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:27 PM   #17
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

Oh, hi, I am vejh. Justine fan, since 2002 (unknowingly). I am now 30 (and in denial about it). I live in NYC. My best memory of her is...alot. My most intimate memory of her is seeing her play Myskina live in 2003 at USO, and having no idea that she would win the USO title that year.

I adore her game; simply put.
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:32 PM   #18
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

Vejh!!!!! Welcome back! So nice to see all these posters again, ressurection to the max. Today's been just great, i've been jumping around with a smile for hours now.

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:37 PM   #19
country flag cecilija

cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of cecilija has much to be proud of

Vejh! Welcome back

We need Justineladivine, Lady, pigam, shibster back! Sorry, if i forgot someone
cecilija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:38 PM   #20
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:54 PM   #21
country flag felipe2004

felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of

My name is Felipe, 22 years old, and I'm from Porto Alegre, Brazil. I've been following Justine since Roland Garros 2003, and my best moment of hers was the 2004 Olympics and 2007 US Open.

Go Brazilian girls!
felipe2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 01:01 AM   #22
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

closetjustinefan, .ivy., psychoblood, Allez-H, CONOR

Last edited by eck : Sep 23rd, 2009 at 01:06 AM.
eck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 01:42 AM   #23
country flag ZeroSOFInfinity
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.

ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys.... I'm from Malaysia, and one of her biggest fans in this board from Malaysia (other than Patrick.... wait, you support Justine? )

My memory of her 2007 season, where she won 2 Slams and the YEC while dominating the field... hopefully she will recapture the same form again next year, and finally win Wimbledon!

Australian Open 2010 Final Result:-
Lost to Serena Williams 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 (Great job, girl! Now prepare for FO!)
ZeroSOFInfinity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 01:49 AM   #24
country flag psychoblood

psychoblood is a name known to all psychoblood is a name known to all psychoblood is a name known to all psychoblood is a name known to all psychoblood is a name known to all psychoblood is a name known to all psychoblood is a name known to all psychoblood is a name known to all psychoblood is a name known to all psychoblood is a name known to all psychoblood is a name known to all

Wooh, Patrick mentioned me! LOL.

Gosh. Talk about suspended animation for us around here, eh?

I'm from Malaysia too. 'been a fan of Justine's since That Wimbledon Finals Against Venus Williams.

Also, debby - we're either the same age or I'm younger than you. So it's okay. xD
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 01:52 AM   #25
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

hi hi. i'm just so happy that she's back! ahhhhhhh. tennis is alive again.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 02:14 AM   #26
country flag Conor

Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute Conor has a reputation beyond repute

Heyloooo everyone. Excuse any mistakes i may make here, ive been out celebrating this evening... 1 (or 5) vodkas too many me thinkssss

Well im Conor (surprise surprise), 19 years young, from the Emerald Isle that is Ireland. My earliest memory of Justine was when she got to the final of Wimbledon againt Venus, I just remember her getting to the final and Sue Barker saying how much of an underdog she was etc... so I wanted her to win. Then 2 years later I came home from school 1 day, turned on the tv and there she was, FO semi final v Serena, liveeeee! And I fell inlove. So ever since, ive been Juju-crazy

I soooo cant believe shes back! Really looking forward to January, and of course Wimbledon. I know she can do it. Welcome back Justine
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 02:28 AM   #27
country flag vejh

Hello everyone!!

I see so many familiar faces here. It is nice to convene under the HHQ for purposes such as this.

Wow. I never expected me to be so enthralled.

I pray she has good health and strength. I was planning on going to the FO until I realize my vacation time is not till June 30th. In that case, I guess i will be cheering her on at the Wimby finals
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 02:55 AM   #28
country flag keinimod

keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of keinimod has much to be proud of

Hi, I'm Dominiek (keinimod in reverse) and Belgian. Given that, I'm not sure when I first was aware of/saw Ju on TV. It must have been pretty early in her career - I don't really remember. Funnily enough though, due to all kinds of reasons, I've never actually seen her play live . Now that she's given us all a second chance, I'm pretty sure Roland Garros, Paris, France will be on my summer schedule
I'm also pretty good with numbers and will provide the ranking details again forthwith.

Oh, and I'm 43 and hate that little fact.
keinimod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 04:08 AM   #29
country flag Arnian
Arnian, Prince of Justinedom

Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future Arnian has a brilliant future

Hello,
My name is Brandon, I'm 23, and I'm from South Carolina (USA), and I became a fan of Justine's in 2006. I always enjoyed her style of tennis but became obsessed with her then.
First time I ever saw her was the 2001 semifinal against Kim, at the French Open.
My favorite memory of her would be her win over Venus Williams in the semifinals of the 2007 US Open. There was so much trash talking going into that match from the William's side, and I just remember how intense it was.

This is my first time getting involved on this site, so I hope I can make some new tennis friends, and meet people from different places of the world.

--Justine Henin--

The 2010 Stuttgart Champion &
2010 Unicef Open Champion
Arnian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 04:22 AM   #30
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Cara, Australia. Usually restricted to GM and the Dinara forum, but I figure I'd broaden my horizons now that Justice is back!

Oh, and RG 2006
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote