ITA Division I Women's Kick-Off Weekend Draft - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 04:29 PM   #1
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice
ITA Division I Women's Kick-Off Weekend Draft

The 2010 ITA Draft started this morning is any one is interested.

http://www.itatennis.com/Events/Kick...raft_June2.htm
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:19 PM   #2
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: ITA Division I Women's Kick-Off Weekend Draft

Lele decide to play this year? UNC and UGA...tough.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:28 PM   #3

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice

Why does Indiana always pass on playing in this tournament and the ITA regional tournament in the Fall as well. I dont get this!
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:45 PM   #4
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm more interested about Riviera...since USC is not hosting

that said. FSU :scary: wouldn't want to be in THAT position..Miami group seems interesting, too.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 06:05 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by form View Post
Budget

Notice that Rice just took Baylor (Waco). Why? Bus trip

Pepp to UCLA, St. Mary's to Cal

This is a super expensive trip to either play indoors or maybe even get rained out ...

Funny that nobody wants to go to Gainesville

You can't spell ch'EATERS without UCI 'EATERS
So much seems to depend on what city you travel to. If you are talking about the airfare, the cost going to the bigger airports isn't terrible. It's traveling to smaller cities by air that can be expensive.
Traveling to the Indoors in Madison can be expensive just because of it being a regional airport.
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 06:32 PM   #6
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Nobody outside the top 20 has any concern about advancing to Madison. This is all about cost containment so they stay close to home.
It says Charlottesville on the website.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 08:19 PM   #7
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light

Georgia at UNC sticks out.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 09:50 PM   #8
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
It says Charlottesville on the website.
Form was caught posting without doing his homework 1st again.

Quote:
By may count.... at least 8 schools opted out pre draft and now Indiana and Wake have passed.
Then your count would be wrong!

Notice that for the teams that passed their number was repeated again on the list so those 2 teams didn't really get counted. So only 6 teams below opted out pre draft.

LBS, Purdue, Arizona, SDSU, UCI & LSU

Oklahoma will be improved getting 5 stars Whitney Ritchie and Mia Lancaster. UNLV only loses Nedeltcheva as a starter. So after losing to Stanford, Cal Poly has little chance of beating either Oklahoma or UNLV.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 12:09 AM   #9
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold

Interesting to see Stanford decide to play this year. I wonder why Lele decided to participate considering how much she has said she doesn't like it.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 01:16 AM   #10
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
Interesting to see Stanford decide to play this year. I wonder why Lele decided to participate considering how much she has said she doesn't like it.
Maybe she saw how not playing this year affected her teams ranking? I don't know.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 03:24 AM   #11
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Maybe she saw how not playing this year affected her teams ranking? I don't know.
If Stanford plays this, can they still choose not to play Wiscoson?. It seemed to work for them this year, but playing a few matches early seems like a small tweek to for ranking purposes.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 05:54 AM   #12
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Quote:
Sorry, actually employed so not a lot of time to research... and busy taking night courses at Medical School so as to prepare for the next ch'EATER maneuver... possibly a blind player at # 1 to move your ladder just a little further down
Form you seem to be good at making excuses.

Unfortunately wanting to have your facts straight before opening your mouth has nothing to do with being employed.

If that blind player goes up against LBS's Deborah Armstrong than UCI won't lose the point.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 01:02 AM   #13
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Who cares what it does to your ranking during the season - only one poll counts and Stanford did OK in it
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 05:58 AM   #14
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Miami group (Miami, USC, ASU, FIU)

MICH group..against USC(Cal)..

MICH; Mahtani OUT, Bolender, Critser IN

USC; Fansler OUT, Christian IN

I think USC could get the edge in doubles since Christian's in (KC recently won a Pro

event with Whoriskey)

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 07:55 PM   #15
country flag fantic

which teams will upset the seeded teams?

UGA vs UNC
UA vs BU
USC vs MICH
ASU vs UM
VAND vs CU
MISS vs TENN
UT, UW vs FSU

- Woodrow Wilson