John Edwards - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2009, 08:00 PM   #1
country flag Justin

Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future
John Edwards

What's the deal with him? Someone posted about him in another thread and I was too tired to respond.... then I forgot what thread it was in. I think the post had something to do with him being revealed as a scammer (but I'm not sure). So, anyone know what the deal is with him? Was he shown to be a scammer? Is he even still on TV anymore?
Shino Tsurubuchi
"Men's tennis and women's tennis are almost two separate sports. If I was to play Andy Murray I would
lose 6-0, 6-0 in five to six minutes, maybe 10 minutes." -- Serena Williams
Justin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #2
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: John Edwards

which John Edwards... the politician or the medium?
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 01:09 AM   #3
country flag Justin

Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future Justin has a brilliant future

Hmmm, good question. When I read the post, I assumed the medium. The tone of the post was that he was uncovered for something he did or was doing, so I am guessing the medium.
Shino Tsurubuchi
"Men's tennis and women's tennis are almost two separate sports. If I was to play Andy Murray I would
lose 6-0, 6-0 in five to six minutes, maybe 10 minutes." -- Serena Williams
Justin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 01:16 AM   #4
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketta View Post
which John Edwards... the politician or the medium?
Same thing. When he was a trial lawyer B4 he became a Senator, the future John the Bastard famously told a jury in the case of a young girl who suffered permanent brain damage B4 delivery due to medical malpractice:

"She speaks to you through me," the lawyer went on in his closing argument. "And I have to tell you right now. I didn't plan to talk about this. Right now I feel her. I feel her presence. She's inside me, and she's talking to you."

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/31/po...gn/31EDWA.html
Sounds like a medium to me.
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 01:29 AM   #5
country flag Balltossovic
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

He comes to my hotel all the time. What a douche

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote