LINDSAY PLAYING IN THE COLLINS CUP IN DUBLIN - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 11:56 AM   #1
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
LINDSAY PLAYING IN THE COLLINS CUP IN DUBLIN

Lindsay plays Barbara Schett in the Collins Cup at 7.00 pm tonight in Dublin (5 December). UK viewers can see it on Sky Sports. Seles plays after Lindsay.

Good Luck to the American Team
Lets go Lindsay. Monica, Jennifer, Venus and Serena

Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 04:46 PM   #2
niratti

niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point
here is the schedule

Date Event On air
Thu Dec 5 International Womens Tennis Cup
SS1 19.00-20.00
SS1 21.00-22.00

Fri Dec 6 International Womens Tennis Cup
SS1 19.00-20.00
SS1 21.00-22.00

Sat Dec 7 International Womens Tennis Cup SS3 10.30-11.30
SS3 13.00-14.00
SS3 15.30-16.30

SS1 = sky sports1
SS3 = sky sports3

Lindsay Davenport Andre Agassi

"If something special happened all the time, it wouldn't be so special.'' - Agassi, Wimby 2003.

niratti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2002, 07:42 PM   #3
niratti

niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point
Lindsay won the first match for USA, she beat Schett 7-5 7-5

She said she's looking forward to play next year tournaments

"If something special happened all the time, it wouldn't be so special.'' - Agassi, Wimby 2003.

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 08:16 PM   #4
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
pls tell me everything about her,how she looks like,what outfit she wears,where we can find pics etc
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2002, 08:17 PM   #5
gerhard

gerhard has disabled reputation
Congrats Lindsay!

niratti: thanks again for your live report in GenMess
gerhard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2002, 08:31 PM   #6
gerhard

gerhard has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by Lindsayfan
pls tell me everything about her,how she looks like,what outfit she wears,where we can find pics etc
The only pics I've found at the moment, sorry they're very small

[IMG]http://cache.****************/thumb/1673775.jpg?x=x&a=1673775&b=editorial&t=1[/IMG]
[IMG]http://cache.****************/thumb/1673768.jpg?x=x&a=1673768&b=editorial&t=1[/IMG]
[IMG]http://cache.****************/thumb/1673767.jpg?x=x&a=1673767&b=editorial&t=1[/IMG]
[IMG]http://cache.****************/thumb/1673744.jpg?x=x&a=1673744&b=editorial&t=1[/IMG]
gerhard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2002, 08:37 PM   #7
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
niratti,did Lindsay look fitter than in LA?
Old Dec 5th, 2002, 09:59 PM   #8
country flag Lindsayfan

wow she looks tanned and very fit!
Old Dec 5th, 2002, 10:16 PM   #9
niratti

i think she pretty the same but one thing for sure, she is fit and healthy!!!

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 10:23 PM   #10
niratti

during the match, Lindsay smiled and laughed alot.
when the match finished, she was about to give an interview on the court there was a wasp landing on her neck!! lucky that it didn't hit her someone helped taking it away then she ran away from the scene like a girl and smiled again!!!

both Lindsay and Schett were relax, i guess there's no pressure about the outcome of the match. there is one more match for Lindsay, she's going to play double with Seles against Bovina and Hantuchova.

Good Luck Lindsay.

Old Dec 5th, 2002, 11:50 PM   #11
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
even though I live in the UK, I haven't been able to watch any of the matched because I don't have Sky Sports - only Eurosport and they aren't showing it!

I posted two threads in GM's to ask if anyone knew of anywhere on the Net where it might be broadcast but no one replyed

but on the other hand - I'm really happy for Lindsay for winning and especially too to all the other players because they get to play with out a lot of pressure.

-Rachel
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2002, 01:04 AM   #12
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
THIS IS SO GREAT NEWS!! Can anyone give details about Lindsay's game?!!?!!
I'm so GLAD SHE WON!!!!!!!1 We must be very ahppy she won. GO LINDSAY!!!!!

Joaco
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2002, 02:54 AM   #13
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
wow.. lindsay looks tanned and yeah she's fit and healthy... i'm glad she won her match and i'm sure she'll kick schett/majoli's ass tomorrow!!! btw how did the crowd and lindsay react when the wasp was on her neck?? lindsay must have looked really funny and cute when she ran away like a girl

GO LINDSAY!!!
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2002, 05:48 AM   #14
country flag vicki

vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point
aww!! looks GREAT! how good to see her again!
Come on Lindsay, beat them !!!

LINDSAY DAVENPORT

and come on hungarian players!

vicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2002, 09:37 AM   #15
niratti

don't forget!!

Lindsay is playing double with Seles against Schett and Bovina

I will do live score for those who doesn't have coverage, go to 'Exhibition events' in 'Other Tournaments' and cheer for our Lindsay!!